[bug] Regina can call you while you are already doing another GIG - v1.21

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. start gig
2. be to appropriate position
3. you think how to enter inside and then Regina start calling you and talking something about another GIG
I saw this already reported in another topic here on December and not fixed in 1.21
This occurred to me, which started from GIG:Occupational Hazard and GIG:Hippocratic Oath - found this report here this happen to me today

As mentioned in the other thread, I’d suggest reporting this to CDPR support again:

1. start gig
2. be to appropriate position
3. you think how to enter inside and then Regina start calling you and talking something about another GIG
I saw this already reported in another topic here on December and not fixed in 1.21
This occurred to me, which started from GIG:Occupational Hazard and GIG:Hippocratic Oath - found this report here this happen to me today
Why is this a bug? Have you never been interupted in the middle of a task by someone who wants you to do another task? This is normal.

As mentioned in the other thread, I’d suggest reporting this to CDPR support again:
Ok I will ask Adam Kicinski and Piotr Nielubowicz if someone from team can view this forums and report this bugs ;)

Why is this a bug? Have you never been interupted in the middle of a task by someone who wants you to do another task? This is normal.
please stop defending bugs
I will answer you in philosophical way - because in 99% it does not work like that in other GIGs and missions, you not receive such interrupting messages. So I guess this is not intended to work that way, obviously I don't know intention of Team CDPR.
And from customer point of view - PLEASE FIX IT :) [edited by Devivre]

Last edited:
Ok I will ask Adam Kicinski and Piotr Nielubowicz if someone from team can view this forums and report this bugs ;)

please stop defending bugs
I will answer you in philosophical way - because in 99% it does not work like that in other GIGs and missions, you not receive such interrupting messages. So I guess this is not intended to work that way, obviously I don't know intention of Team CDPR.
And from customer point of view - PLEASE FIX IT :) [edited by Devivre]
You're just wrong here. Various calls (from Judy, Panam, Takemura and others, including fixers) are triggered by starting apparently unrelated quests and will interrupt those quests.

klaus_mitffoch : Good Morning. I reported few bugs on forums cdprojekt red. Did anyone from the developer team monitor forums and fix problems reported by community? Thank you very much for answering.
Piotr Nielubowicz: We monitor both our online forums, external forums and the information reported to our technical support and try to incorporate these successively in published updates.
source:

Okay, that's enough.

If you don't want to use the official Support site that's fine. What isn't fine is that battle you are trying to fight.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom