[Bug Report] Greed Never Pays

+
If i remember correctly, you can also acces to the appartment through a window (outdoor scaffolding) ;)
(and if you scan the apartment, you can easily find how to find the computer)

Thanks. It's not the apartment, though. I can't get into the Tiger Clay nightclub.
Also, the assault in progress behind the apartment is borked. I can hear the sounds of an assault but there are no gang members present.

Ok
In tyger's claw braindance club, no locked door. (except one for epic/legendray item (Body needed if i'm right) and another one for a shortcut).
You can use the elevator or the stair to enter. If you clean all the area, you could easily find the "little item".

And behind the apartment it's not an assault, it's a reported crime (if i remember). Just one body with a shard (sometime i see some scavs, but mostly just the body)

You don't understand.
I can't get into the building.
The double doors on the street, through which you gain access to the building, will not open. There is no option to open those doors. It exists in Youtube videos but there is no way for me to get through them.
I did manage to provoke the tiger claw on the other side of the doors, though (the one at the vending machine) and he opened them for me. So I can complete the mission.
Still... it could use a look over.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the help, though. I do appreciate it.

Ok, the front double door, my bad :(
Never see this door, always open for me.
(where one Tyger's claw wait in front of the stair "wait to be kill") :D

Top Bottom