BUG REPORT PS4 Wet Armor bug

+
BUG REPORT PS4 Wet Armor bug

PS4 Wet Armor bug

after 1.03 patch

-The Wet Armor on Geralt occurs everytime I save the game
-Wet Armor changes to Dry for no reason then change back again to Wet at certain areas

Come on guys even after patch 1.05 the wet armor bug is still here enter menu / pause and boom wet character we know that CDPR know about this bug how hard can it bee to fix it....

Yeah, this so annoying... when you need to avoid going to the (quest) menu it's bad sign for an RPG.

Wet Armor Bug seems to be persistent from old versions of the game. started a new game on patch 1.04 and at the moment the wet armor bug is gone for now.If i load a game from patch 1.03 i get the wet armor bug on that version of the game.Will play longer and see if it truly is fixed on fresh game 1.04.

I'm so sick of Geralt looking all glossy and wet. It's like his armor is made from latex or something. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if Geralt was into that sorta thing, but c'mon making armor outta such a material just seems foolish... Well, if it's for fashion's (or some weird fetishistic) sake, what can you do... Patch 1.04 didn't really fix any of the things that are affecting me. If anything it broke one thing (Novigrad closed city quest goes from completed to failed after the patch).

Top Bottom