[Bug Report] PTT Button is always the "Call Vehicle" Function

+
Hi everyone,

since I can't find a way to use https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc for Submitting a Bug I am trying it here.
(And yes, I know there is a Warning, that this is not a Channel of Tech Support Team... Maybe someone can say eexactly where to click so I can enter all the following information to a Bug Report Form...)

I am using Push-To-Talk in Discord and Teamspeak and sometimes I am talking and playing at the same time.
My PTT Key is a extra Button on my Mouse. With the Logitech Gaming Software I can say, which Key on my Keyboard to simulate.
So: the Button of my Choice was the Scroll-Lock Key since this is not used in many Games.
All Games i tried this were working fine but in Cyberpunk it is always calling my Vehicle or on longer Push it lets me Choose which Vehicle to call.

Even changing the Keybind from V to B or anything else will do this.
I don't think this is intended from the Devs...

Ben

I use scroll lock in Cyberpunk 2077 to start or stop video recording all the time.
There are no side effects for me. So far I would rather suspect that Cyberpunk 2077 is not directly causing the problem.

On the other hand, there was a bug in 1.04 with using virtual keys. It's maybe only partially fixed.

However, this problem has been around for as long as TeamSpeak has been around. There are threads around from the last 15 years on this subject. ;) And the Logitech Gaming Software isn't really known for working without problems in all cases, as well.

Top Bottom