Bug Report: Quest - Psycho Killer [16/17]

+
Dear CDPR,

I have completed 16 out of the 17 Psycho killers, but the last one is nowhere to be found on the map. I looked up the locations of all 17 on google.
And the last one has not spawned a map marker for me. It is supposed to be in the badlands. I've added a screenshot to this post of where I was expecting this Cyber Psycho.

If I am wrong and there is an alternative spawning method please tell me to follow the story or something else "not spoilery".

I wanted to incorporate the story line quests that i finished within this post, but it's very difficult to read back through the completed list, since they are not marked as "Main Job" anymore. Please add that in a patch :p

I have completed it till the following:
- Met with the Voodoo boys, Placide, freed Birgitte and met with Alt Cunningham worked my way out of Pacifica and did not do any Main job from here on.

Main Jobs I still have open:
- Gimme Danger
- Ghost Town

Kind Regards, Nicklorion

Same here. I hope someone finds out how to fix it, or CD Projekt Red fixes it in a upcoming patch...

*****UPDATE: After completing the Panam's questline ( specifically the quest named Life During Wartime, a bunch of sidequests were unlocked, once there wasn't any singles sidequest or gig avaible before. After this, the last Cyberpshycho quest is avaible.
After this I don't know if its a bug or you need to complete this main quest before.
Anyway, hope this helps.....

Last edited:
Same as well. 16/17 on Psycho Killer and missing that beacon on the Wasteland road.

Did not appear that any markers or car wrecks appeared after 8pm.

There is a stopped car with a non interactive NPC person standing in front. I'll check back in later after progressing more missions to see if they've been murdered.

Same here.
Missing "The Wasteland" No mark and no Spawn
At the place where the event should trigger there is a burn mark on the ground

Having same issue, just a burn mark on the ground.

*****UPDATE: After completing the Panam's questline ( specifically the quest named Life During Wartime, a bunch of sidequests were unlocked, once there wasn't any singles sidequest or gig avaible before. After this, the last Cyberpshycho quest is avaible.
After this I don't know if its a bug or you need to complete this main quest before.

Stolen from above, this was the same for my case, wanted to do all the side missions before the constant annoying ui flickering from johnny happened.

Last edited:
I'm at 16/17 because "Smoke on the Water" is bugged for me. I incapacitated the cyberpsycho on the pier for that mission and texted Regina, but it won't close out for me.

16/17 badlands is bugged for me. Can't finish it because I get him down to one health and he just stays alive.. Soooo annoying!!!! I was actually enjoying this game on my series x too..... Big sad

vtxn

Forum regular
It is not bugged, you have to do Panam Palmer's mission to rescue the camp leader. After that the mission shows up.

It is not bugged, you have to do Panam Palmer's mission to rescue the camp leader. After that the mission shows up.
Yep, can confirm this. Right after finishing the mission with Panam the last Cyberpsycho showed up on the map.

Same issue except mine is "Too Little, Too Late". Thing is I think I've already done it since I recognize the area and the two turrets were deactivated, but I don't have it as a completed Gig nor the Text conversation with Regina. I showed up to the area and Mextac was there instead.

****UPDATE...I found the Cyberpsycho lying on the ground unconscious but I still can't find the gig anywhere saying I've done it.

Same issue except mine is "Too Little, Too Late". Thing is I think I've already done it since I recognize the area and the two turrets were deactivated, but I don't have it as a completed Gig nor the Text conversation with Regina. I showed up to the area and Mextac was there instead.

****UPDATE...I found the Cyberpsycho lying on the ground unconscious but I still can't find the gig anywhere saying I've done it.
My game is exactly the same. Same mission "Too Little, Too Late". Also the Cyberpsycho is also lying on the ground. Unable to progress to complete this side quest beyond 16/17.
I have completed the Panam storyline/side quest missions before i decided to attempt to complete the Psycho killer quest line beyond 9/17.

I've tried to do this quest some time ago, scanned everything, cyberpsycho spawned, unfortunately I died and had to load the game. I can't remember the exact path, but I went on doing some other quests and returned to the spot and can't make cyberpsycho to spawn again. I've returned to the location multiple times at different times of a day, tried to rescan everything, checked if I had cracked the message, did some mayhem (shoot things, hack other things) and nothing. The only cyberpsycho sighting I got left :(.

This game is breaking my heart more and more as I play it. I too am stuck with the 16/17 situation. All I have left is going to meet Hanako. I think one of them must have glitched out early on and now I can't get any markers.

This game is breaking my heart more and more as I play it. I too am stuck with the 16/17 situation. All I have left is going to meet Hanako. I think one of them must have glitched out early on and now I can't get any markers.
same ((((

Top Bottom