Bug reporting - Reverse swarm vs IA

+
Hello ! I'd like to report a bug i found playing against IA in training mode.
(couldn't find the proper place to report it and explain with more than 20 letters :eek: )

I played a reverse swarm deck, trying to swarm the opponent board so he could not play any creatures.
As we get to the last 3 card, all was settup, and IA discarded an elf.
But then he did not pass, and the timer did not appear even after a few minutes.

I got a screenshot of the action even if it doesn't really shows my point -> being stuck against opponent IA that doesn't pass, nor timer appearing.
Just to be sure i tried it again against another IA -> NR, and it happenned once again.

Not that it matter THAT MUCH, but it would be nice to address this problem :)

Thank you very much !
Soolside

Attachments

• bug gwent vs IA.png
    bug gwent vs IA.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 63
Hello ! I'd like to report a bug i found playing against IA in training mode.
(couldn't find the proper place to report it and explain with more than 20 letters :eek: )

I played a reverse swarm deck, trying to swarm the opponent board so he could not play any creatures.
As we get to the last 3 card, all was settup, and IA discarded an elf.
But then he did not pass, and the timer did not appear even after a few minutes.

I got a screenshot of the action even if it doesn't really shows my point -> being stuck against opponent IA that doesn't pass, nor timer appearing.
Just to be sure i tried it again against another IA -> NR, and it happenned once again.

Not that it matter THAT MUCH, but it would be nice to address this problem :)

Thank you very much !
Soolside
I think AI training is just super bugged on multiple levels, and it doesn't seem to be a real priority since it doesn't alter player to player functionality. I've had multiple cards not use keywords properly in that mode, timer issues like yours, full game crashes, etc.

Top Bottom