Bug reporting? [Wondering]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come in a game like this, where there is bound to be a lot of bugs and obviously is. Why don't they develop a bug report system, so they can get them organized through some sort of system?

Because they did take the time to make that web game, which I assume must have taken a bit of time. But from a developers point of view, wouldn't it be much more useful with a bug reporting tool, instead of reading through a forum. Or do you just think they ignore them for now and just work on whatever bugs they themselves are aware of? Because it seems like a confusing task having to go through a forum reading bug reports.

I haven't seen any information about where to post bugs? The technical forum doesn't specifically say that you should post them here.

How come in a game like this, where there is bound to be a lot of bugs and obviously is. Why don't they develop a bug report system, so they can get them organized through some sort of system?

Because they did take the time to make that web game, which I assume must have taken a bit of time. But from a developers point of view, wouldn't it be much more useful with a bug reporting tool, instead of reading through a forum. Or do you just think they ignore them for now and just work on whatever bugs they themselves are aware of? Because it seems like a confusing task having to go through a forum reading bug reports.

I haven't seen any information about where to post bugs? The technical forum doesn't specifically say that you should post them here.

You post them on Technical forum or on support page: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/

The game also has an internal tool that reports issues(like crashes for example)

Now closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom