Bug reports - PC 1.06

+
Bug one: Was in a call mid jump now my double jump is permanently disabled. There appears to be no apparent fix.
Bug two: the Rayfield Caliburn has disappeared from the game.

Any advice on how to fix this?

Bug one: Was in a call mid jump now my double jump is permanently disabled. There appears to be no apparent fix.
Bug two: the Rayfield Caliburn has disappeared from the game.

Any advice on how to fix this?
Wait till it will be fixed ;)

First up I'll be using this thread to post all the (PC) bugs I have run into and will run into. Currently I have played 120+ hours on one playthrough and am LV50 SC50 and have completed everything but the racing side missions and the boxing side missions. I will try to be as through as possible and include screen shots where possible and update this thread as applicable. Hopefully Devs actually looks at these things. Also I'm sorry if any of my bugs have been well reported in other threads but I don't have the time to sift through 1000s of forum posts when I have a city to burn...

MEGA BUILDING 10 APARTMENT BUGS

1. If you remove all items from the clothing/closet stash you can no longer access the stash. (There is no button press prompt)
2. The bottom shelf next to the closet with the white boxes on it. If your character bumps into this shelf they fall through it.
3. Certain reward "trinkets" never appear after completing the required missions. (Like Judy's photo she says she'll send over or the samurai stash poster.)

junk.jpg

OPEN WORLD/MAP BUGS

There is a hole in the map down the block from EL Pinche Pollo. If you fall through it puts you in an endless falling/reloading loop.

pp1.jpg

pp2.jpg

pp3.jpg

hole.jpg

Also there is some major "z fighting" going on with sidewalk/ground textures just south of the Rancho Coronado North fast travel terminal. (continued in next post).
Post automatically merged:

map1.jpg

You can't really catch it in this screen but it is the whole sidewalk texture in the foreground all the way back to the TV wall almost.

zf1.jpg

Another map related issue that I don't have a screen for is the abandoned apartments where you take Hanako . I found them before doing the parade mission, trying to get the tarot. If you enter into the room that you fall into when the place gets raided, there is already a hole in the ceiling that is blocked by an invisible wall that you can't jump up through. This needs to be covered until the raid happens and the resulting rubble needs to be removed until then as well.

OTHER VISUAL BUGS/GLITCHES

- The guitar that Kerry plays on the yacht. After he picks it up but before he starts playing it (during his dialogue) there is z-fighting between two models. The one he is intended to have and a green textured version. Once he begins to strum the guitar this issue goes away.

- Lip sync randomly stops working. Mostly on shop NPCs and video/phone calls though I have seen it happen during face to face dialogue with main story NPCs. A system restart usually clears this issue up.

- When cameras and mines are made friendly their coloring usually does not change to green (mostly red and green overlap) making traversing a mine field near impossible unless you just destroy or opt to deactivate them.

MISC BUGS

- There are still many blank "notes" looted during scanner hustles and missions.
- When a note is read that starts a revealing location download for the next location in a chain, the low buzzing/ticking/electrical sound of the HUD element sometimes get stuck in a loop until a system restart.
- You can not recycle/break down grenades as intended (these guys weigh a lot if you get 100s of them).
- When crafting Silverhand's gear the required (lesser) copy is not consumed and is stuck in your inventory.
- Between the levels of 45-50 I began looting some blank white items usually for the headgear slot.
- Alcohol items have weight when no other food consumables do.
-I've got a LMG (the kind you can't inventory) in my inventory. It only shows when opening your stash and is white tier and 0DMG and one slot large and can be dropped. It now permanently sits in the floor of my stash...
- Floating prop items. These are usually cell phones or in Johnny's case (and sometimes V) cigarettes. When a character "puts them away" they actually just float in the air somewhere near the characters.
-When you choose Jackie's drink during the Afterlife Legend ending the glasses that are pulled from behind the bar are already full (This may have actually been at the Hanako meeting not the Afterlife).
- The quest marker for the talking vending machine came back after the first hotfix patch... So since the quest was already completed there is no way to remove it.

ENDINGS BUGS

- During the PanAm ending she gives you a weak white sniper rifle. If Overwatch isn't in your inventory and you complete the ending this rifle then become a second more powerful version of Overwatch minus the crit chance stat.
- During the PanAm ending you can take part in a shooting gallery for an iconic revolver. Once you complete the ending the revolver is no longer in your inventory.
-During the After Life Legend ending, if Judy is your lover she appears in the bed in her street clothes, while V is in underwear/naked.
-During the Afterlife ending the front canopy of your craft when flying to Arasaka is still closed/in armor mode and you can't see the missiles coming for you like in the trailers.
-When flying through the city when siding with Hanako (to the board meeting) your craft flies really close to building/through them basically ruining any view you were intended to have.
- Most clothing items etc. from the endings (like Johnny's gear in the Afterlife ending) disappear from your inventory.
- Most rewards you gain from the endings appear to turn into white junk place holder items in your inventory.

junk2.jpg

QOL SUGGESTIONS

- List the rewards we are getting for each ending so we know what to look for ! Don't be vague like "IF you received cyber wear go to a ripper doc"
- It can be remapped I know but change the default skip dialogue button from the crouch button. I can't tell you how much dialogue I skipped trying to stand up because I was a stealth character.

-Is it really necessary for us to have to hit space 3 times and click once to start the game? (Basic rule of UI programming if it takes more than two click to get somewhere then it is wrong).
- Balance the crafting ecosystem after 120+ hours I still can not craft hardly any legendary items (without spending eddies) and I loot everything!

- Let us know when an item in our inventory can manually be placed in our apartment as a decoration! And mark the areas where things go with like a dust ring or something! It took me until literally 5mins before starting this post to figure out I could manually place the guy in the below screen shot.

photomode_25122020_195748.png

OTHER SUGGESTIONS

- Get rid of some of the trash in our closet console shelves and let us place key quest items as display items such as Bartmoss' Cyberdeck. And why is there not a big nice glass display somewhere for the bio chip after completing an ending like WTF?
- My V (corpo) isn't a slob please take out the trash bags and garbage/dirty laundry around the apartment as well please and thank you! This could vary based on life path for flavor...

Attachments

• photomode_25122020_195558.png
    photomode_25122020_195558.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 172
  • stash1.jpg
    stash1.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 167
  • stash2.jpg
    stash2.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 155
  • stash3.jpg
    stash3.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 161
  • wall2.jpg
    wall2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Anytime you equip a scope you loose the ability to charge the pistol - sometimes a reload fises it - sometimes not. Seriously annoying bug as it is one of the best handguns in game

I don't think it's related to the pistol in the title, I've experienced tech weapons not firing under similar circumstances but only once with Lizzie's pistol. A quick-load for me usually fixes it.

Hello,

As a completionist I try to do everything possible in the game. But got problems with this specific reported crime.

To-do's are usual. Eliminite threats and collect evidence. The first part was easy. But the second part was nowhere to be found. At last, I turned to googling and using guides. Appearantly you collect it from a computer in front of a trailer. Actually the quest pointer directs to it as well. However, in my case I cannot use the computer. No "F" available, only "R" for opening and closing it, but it could not be used.

I know it's a minor issue, but it bothers me, and as far as I concerned it is Achievement related as well.

Is there a way to fix that? Can I do myself anything? In certain bugs the player can get around the bug while doing something specific. I hope this issue is one of those as well.

Please see my list of the bugs (images linked) - PC/GOG version 1.06:

1. Sticky objects bug
Objects collected or viewed stay "stickied" on the screen

2. Crafting upgrade bug
In case you can't upgrade as your level is too low, you can see message "Reach level {int_0} to upgrade this item

3. Riders on the storm clipping bug
At the end of the mission there is some weird clipping of one of the Aldecaldos with the car so the character overlaps with the car or from one viewpoint not visible at all although shown in map
image 1 image 2 Image 3

4. Ghost town - Hitting the hideout
If you choose to reload the checkpoint in case you are killed in the encounter with Nash & his team, you will be positioned together with the Panam - like you are driving on the left side but you aren't driving - she drives , you see her hair around your head ;)

Cheers!

Foxx

New Bug "I Fought the Law" questline. After I use the BD with the virus in the club I get this red digitized visual overlay. It doesn't go away.

The only major noticeable bugs I've had after the patch, is raining cars, literally cars just dropping out of the sky. Didn't happen before 1.06 patch.

Hi, i got the following issue with my save.. i have markers on the map for quests gigs, and police scanners that wont go .. some stay even tho the quest is fully finished for them .. and i constantly drive to them only to then realize that there is nothing there .. -.- is there a way to remove them ?? , maybe a command that i can issue with the console that lets me remove markers for quests that are already completed ?
and NO , i wont restart AGAIN .. i wont waste 70 hours and start all over again .. game version is 1.06, and older saves are not an option since this has happened from the start of the save file ..

After starting a new game the game starts off fine, but if you have to load a safe after dying or just manually reloading it, the graphics bug out like this. This is with just 1.06 save files, it doesn't happen with my old save files from 1.05 or before.
Is this a known issue or am I going to have to wait patiently for a fix?
I also tried changing my graphics settings, but nothing seemed to do anything. reinstalling the game or putting it on another drive didn't do anything either.

1060 6gb
i5 8400
16gb ram
Windows 10
all drivers up to date

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 89
This is just to post a few bugs that I've encountered during my playtrough

1. Self explanatory bug, it will happen when going in and out of tunnels as well and just by getting inside your car during the day.

2. During the adam smasher fight, if you disable him while he is on top of the platform you won't be able to interact with him due to a scripted even that will disable your ability to jump, run and use weapons, you have to redo the fight in order to finish him proper.

3. Enemy T-posing still a thing after the latest patch(1.06).

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.11 - 22.37.36.64.png

photomode_21122020_213729.png

4.Skippy hologram will not appear.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.23 - 14.09.55.17.png

5. During Bullets sidequest the Cyber Psycho will be so scared of MaxTac that hi will crawl inside his own body, also Psycho dies regardless of whether you use lethal or nonlethal means which is probably another bug triggered by a scripted event with MaxTac, if not then it's janky and lame.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.25 - 14.47.26.34.png

6.The "It's Elementary" achievement will not unlock after completing all NCPD hustles in Watson, other achievements regarding hustles sometimes will unlock hours after completing all the events.
Edit: Seems that skipping time 48 hours makes new hustles appear I was missing one, skipping time the one thing I never did during my playtrough.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.28 - 18.29.36.01.png

"The Fool" achievement Never unlocked on GOG.
The fool.PNG

7. There are just a Bunch I've found regarding the Janky NPC AI but I haven't documented them.

8. Dunno if this is intended or not but Stealth being stuck at 100% on level 12.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.29 - 09.53.11.87.png

9. Whatever you want to call this Jank.

10. Let me keep of the garbage I collected in the final mission, who thought removing all the stuff you collected was a good idea, also the rewards are inconsistent, I got a legendary Aldecados Jacket with 4 slots before the ending and after the ending it turned into 2 slots, I also picket up a full legendary set also GONE after the credits.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.11 - 22.37.36.64.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.11 - 22.37.36.64.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Stuff I noticed

• Loot HUD not disappearing when you move away, it disappears when you move to a lootable item.
  • When looting and you close the window the game is like in a frozen state, you can't move and the sound is heavily muted but still there. It works again when you open main menu (Esc) and close it again.
  • When hiding bodies in a container there appears a floating item near it, which is the loot of the body.

Random thing I thought of :

Johnny clothes cannot be sold, dropped, scrapped, or removed from inventory.
Because I crafted more, I now have them and can't remove.

Stuff I noticed

• Loot HUD not disappearing when you move away, it disappears when you move to a lootable item.
  • When looting and you close the window the game is like in a frozen state, you can't move and the sound is heavily muted but still there. It works again when you open main menu (Esc) and close it again.
  • When hiding bodies in a container there appears a floating item near it, which is the loot of the body.
Very common bug, it will only go away by inspecting other weapons, otherwise it will remain present during interactions, driving and what not.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.13 - 10.48.51.35.png

SInce 1.06 hotfix I've noticed:

Woman of La Muncha quest: Door won't open after paying £151 to rent room
Flatlining after leaving/getting out of cars
No satnav/yellow travel lines for quests

This shop in the extreme north of The Glen in the City Centre has some missing assets, can someone else check and confirm?
Screenshot (85).png

One of the issues that I have and some people have in the forum too which is joy-killing will-taking game breaking bug that "Down on the street" never appears, no calls no nothing even after doing every available side-quest and gigs. Takemura never calls and we never have any main missions in the journal to follow. Stuck there in the endless void wondering if we can ever finish the game. Wasn't fixed in 1.05 still not fixed in 1.06

As seen in the pictures, no main missions after "Transmission" in v1.06

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3 MB · Views: 63
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 54
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 78
Top Bottom