[BUG] Roach Missing Mane in Hearts of Stone

+
[BUG] Roach Missing Mane in Hearts of Stone

Ever since I've installed hearts of stone, roach has been missing his mane for me. Does anyone else have this problem or a fix?

Hearts of Stone: Roach turned into a black, bald headed horse

After calling roach for the first time after the ship sequence, it appeared completely black and with no hair except for the tail. Is this intended? I hope not, because it looks freaking awful. Anyone else having this?

Horse glitch after latest patch...

I have a default roach, brown.
After downloading the latest patch with Hearts of Stone dlc, roach turned into a black horse, with no hair on his head/neck. Only hair on his tail.
Everything else like saddle, bags and blinders are still there.

Please help

I have the same issue, I loaded an earlier save and that seemed to fix it. But now it has returned and it seems to bug up saves I load as I loaded a previous save where I know it was not bugged and it is not bugged on that save. Starting to get really frustrated by this game and its patches. They fix things but then they add in some really annoying bugs like this. Starting to make me want to just drop playing the game all together.

Hmm.. weird. My Brown Roach was fine but since I was given a Black one in Skellige, it is gone for me as well. Fix please!

I had the mane on the brown horsie, but then at some point my horse became black for no good reason (I haven't been to Skellige yet) and the black one is missing the mane.

ROACH SUDDENLY TURNED BLACK

I'm currently roaming around Velen and Novigrad.

I was in a quest to find Henri Rautlec. I whistled Roach outside Novigrad. Surprise surprise! He's Black Now. Lol.

And now I'm back to Novigrad/Velen after finishing all quests in Skellige (before Kaer Moren is unlocked) and my Roche is brown again with his mane back. Maybe it is magic?
:doubt2:

---------- Updated at 12:50 PM ----------

PS: I swear I arrived at Kaer Moren with a brown Roach. When I called it to leave the ruins, it is now black. LOL Go figure.

---------- Updated at 12:55 PM ----------

But Eskel's Scorpion is black and has its mane alright!
:geraltsad:

I've the same problem as well.

Top Bottom