[BUG] Ruined Inn, Skellige - Abandoned Site Icon Missing & Quest Issues

+
Playing on PS4, restarted a new game about a month ago. Wanted to 100% complete the game ahead of getting Cyberpunk, and this is the LAST THING I NEED TO DO.

It is still a bug and it has freaking ruined me.
So much time and effort dedicated to the task of clearing every location in the game, only for this unfixed and unpatched error to screw me over.

Well, f**k.

Playing on PS4, restarted a new game about a month ago. Wanted to 100% complete the game ahead of getting Cyberpunk, and this is the LAST THING I NEED TO DO.

It is still a bug and it has freaking ruined me.
So much time and effort dedicated to the task of clearing every location in the game, only for this unfixed and unpatched error to screw me over.

Well, f**k.

i did it, but it's very weird, you have to kill the sirens, then the ghosts, and then, you have to destroy the nest, finally you kill the Echidna and then the people come and everyone its happy.

Its January 2021 I started playing end of 2020.,, I've just hit this glitch FGS SO ANNOYING!

I like this game but wish it wasn't so disconnected because its trying not to be linear... IT DOESNT WORK!

There is an order you HAVE to play quests in... And some of the 'SECONDARY connected quests in. But you don't know if they are connected when you're playing them... and there's no numerical guide.... Countless frustrating hours trying to make Reuvens Treasure and Gangs of Novigrad sequence work out and NOT fail.
Info says you can start quests anytime... BUT YOU CANT!
For this I REALLY HATE THIS game.

I wanted to fill in the Gwent cards later but this failed.

I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY THE GAME A REPETETIVE 2ND TIME!!!..... its enjoyable but one play through is enough - I'm not autistic enough to handle it. The game is already very long with the added expansion if you're new to the title.

I want to say something positive but this glitch is fresh, another brick wall with no good recent saves to return to (10 save slots is not enough)....after 5 years, IT IS STILL NOT FIXED.

I bought this GOTY edition version of the game from xbox store a couple weeks ago, i have been having so much fun, up until about an hour ago it was my favourite game to date after 23 years of gaming. That has now changed. I ran into this glitch that is being discussed here, 28/03/2023 and i see posts from 2015 and it still isnt fixed and there is no fix?
Bruh really?! I have spent sooooo long clearing every marker in white orchard, velen, novigrad and skellige and doing all the witcher hunts, contracts etc and i haven't even done the main quest about taking uma from the barons sergent let alone done any of the extra content gained from GOTY edition, heart something and blood something.
Welp i have no save file and even if i did there's no guarantee i would jump through the hoops in the right order to make it work. (So much for freedom of open world lol)
I am about to put in a full refund request to xbox as the game does not work as described [...].
From my favourite game of all time to not wanting to even complete it just because of dev laziness is actually insane.
Will never be buying any game with the words "CD project red"anywhere near it ever again.
Thanks bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom