Bug ruining my game progress

+
I've been playing Cyberpunk for around 70+ hours and there is a bug that cannot be avoided in any possible way. It's happening during the first meeting with Panam. I'm talking to her and we are about to drive to the Ghost Town. But here's what happens. I'm getting into Panam's car, She starts to drive, we are talking for around 20 sec as she drives.Then the game crashes. Whatever I'm doing the game always crashes while we're in the car. I should also mention that game's speech and music sound disappears as we drive by the road and the car is sometimes moving under the asphalt. Panam is also having her model bugged during this ride.

I've decided to proceed with other quests meanwhile, thought this bug may disappear by itself later. But nothing changes even after the recent update. That's why I can't proceed with game's storyline as this was one of the main quests that you cannot skip.

Does anyone know how to deal with this kind of problem? I really don't want to waste all my progress with my charcter because I've reached level 46 and street cred of 50

Attachments

• tj7HNd10oTM.jpg
    tj7HNd10oTM.jpg
    709.1 KB · Views: 59
Top Bottom