[Bug(s)] Gimme danger mission (Spoilers)

+
In this mission one of the solutions is to steal a van to get into the Arasaka complex. Which I chose to do.

- I tried to stop one of the vans on the road by putting a car there, which makes them just slam right into you and then drive completely crazy.

- I then tried to pull a gun at one of them, which again they will just run you over. Which is fair enough I guess.

- Then I tried shooting the van driver, which made the police spawn in and attack me together with guards at complex. I did however manage to get the van and reset the police warning.

So I decided to then drive back in the van and it's just a huge mess of bugs as seen in the video, with guards attacking and not, alarms going off and and no reactions from the AI, well some of them:

It seems that if you are just getting into a van and drive close to the complex some of the guards just becomes friendly.

Also the vans that drive in there, when you observe them through a camera they just despawn after a while :(

I think it would make sense in this mission if you were told where you could steal a van and a uniform, if you choose to do it this way. Stealing a van right outside the complex seems a bit silly and also driving in there without any uniform etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom