[BUG] Slyzard from Bovine Blues quest has empty healthbar - cannot damage

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
[BUG] Slyzard from Bovine Blues quest has empty healthbar - cannot damage

Edit: This was solved by reloading a save from about 5 minutes back, before I approached the hill this screenshot takes place on. Apparently the monsters needed to be 're-populated' from scratch again (spawned), and it worked. Kudos to gallen0 for the tip!

View attachment 51501View attachment 51511

Can't do damage with any sword, crossbow, bomb, or sign. Re-verified game cache in steam, removed all mods and all config files, still there.

Same problem I had with the Elemental west of the Garin estate in HoS.

Submitted to cdpr via support email.

---------- Post merged on 10-06-2016 at 02:33 AM ----------

Additional edit: Just got done re-downloading and installing the game into a fresh, empty directory with no adjustments, alterations, or modified files. Wanted to make sure this was no remnant of any mod or edited config file. Loaded up the save, and had exact same result as in the screenshot.

If nobody else is having this issue, then it's got to originate from my save file. Hopefully they see this.

Attachments

• sly.jpg
    sly.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 209
  • slyz 2.jpg
    slyz 2.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 181
  • sly_zps12lbrjly.jpg
    sly_zps12lbrjly.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
I had this problem too, for me I had to reload another savepoint to make it work.

Do you mean this same enemy, or this problem with other monsters? And if was with this Slyzard, how far back did you have to load (or what did you do differently) to fix it?

---------- Updated at 06:01 PM ----------

Dude! You're a genius, I reloaded a save from about 5 minutes earlier (started tracking the beast).. and it worked! Full healthbar!

And HOLY LORD was it a tough fight! I didn't know they'd attack at teh same time... lol I had to re-do it a few times because I was so amped the bug was gone.

Thanks for that simple, yet obvious tip gallen0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom