BUG? Some weird NPC stuff in Novigrad

+
BUG? Some weird NPC stuff in Novigrad

Towards the end of my play session the other night; I saw some very odd graphical glitches in Novigrad.

I'm hestiant to say that it's a definate bug though but here's what happened.

I was near the docks on the west side of town and now and then passing NPCs would have some body parts (arms, shoulders) next to them about 2 feet away. Instead of walking they'd just stand and slide. What was expecially odd is it was only 1 or 2 NPCs at a time, the rest were fine.

Around this time, I also noticed Geralt looked very weird in the inventory screen.

I was quitting for the night anyway so I just exited the game for the night. The next day it was fine again, even at the same location.

Normally, I'd just assume this was a one time glitch or my poor video card getting confused but I thought I should mention this on the off chance that there's an issue here.

I figure it could be a few things:

A. A possible bug where there was some issues with internal data structures getting corrupted.
B. That my graphics card (which IS below minimum spec but overall has been doing fine) was running out of memory and doing "weird things" (GTX 580 1.5GB).
C. Godlings mucking about?

Top Bottom