[BUG] [SPOILER] | Side-Job: THE HUNT | Second Braindance Section

+
I've think I've found a bug in which the Visual Layer of the Braindance, during the second section of the Braindances, shows a bold highlighted area in the time-line.

(for reference):
THE HUNT - Braindance Section 2 bug P1.PNG

Although, upon inspection of the available area, there's nothing that I can scan/highlight to find this piece of "evidence".

(EXAMPLE SHOTS):
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.16 - 17.40.30.68.png

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.16 - 17.41.47.29.png

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.16 - 17.46.02.24.png

=========================================================================================================

SIDENOTE:

Cows (alive ones) apparently don't let of any heat and as a result, don't show up in the Thermal Layer during the Braindance...?

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.16 - 17.41.02.92.png

My OCD is definitely unnerved by this...

=========================================================================================================

EDIT: Now this won't leave my screen UI after exiting the whole Braindance Sequence...
THE HUNT - Braindance Section 2 bug P6.png

Last edited:
Came across these bugs as well. The "Leaving Signal Range" prompt disappears after V gets the "Relic Malfunction" prompt at the end of the mission, something to note.

Also had a bug during the first segment of Anthony's Braindance, where the switch between First-Person Camera to Third-Person Camera would break while swapping between Braindance Editor & Braindance Footage. (Guess I got a clear view of what Anthony looked like as a kid, now.)

Had the exact same problem, aside from having one on the first BD that wouldn't let me proceed, I just ended the mission, quicksaved, loaded, it was gone but as of 1.05 loading doesn't seem to fix HUD problems anymore.
I had the exact same problem at the start with overheat during the flathead miss and some tutorial HUD aswell lol.
Either way trying won't hurt but I bet you've tried.. Maybe try flatlining or get some other "invasive" HUD pop-up.

I've been looking for this last clue for a while but couldn't find anything neither. Would be great to know whether it's a bug preventing us to catch the clue or a bug which indicates a clue to find while there is none.

It is not a bug. It is merely to inform you that your mission objective (Exit the braindance to go to the next section) is at the end as you have completed the clues.
It confused me as well at first, but those sections aren't actually programmed to indicate that a clue is there. It is to indicate that that is where the mission objective is located.

Top Bottom