BUG: Strengthen Units Wherever They Are

+
BUG: Strengthen Units Wherever They Are

the description says: strengthen all your Tuirseach units by 1, wherever they are.
first they should buff them self (otherwise it should says all OTHER Tuirseach), also units in the graveyard don't get the buff and the leader get buffed only if they are on the field so if you play a veteran before playing Eist or Bran they don't get the buff

Clan Veterans

I'm just reposting this here to bring it to the attention of the tech support, how broken that card is right now.

Card text states: "Strenghten all Tuirsach units by 1 whenever they are". However, the card does not strenghten units in the graveyard, and it doesn't strenghten your leader. But guess what? If your leader is already on the board it works! Something is clearly broken here - either the card text, or the effect itself.

And just to add even more strangeness to the situation - Eist can pull Veterans, even though they lost the Soldier tag.

Considering the terrible redesign of the card, which made it nigh on unplayable by itself, it is even sadder to see what a mess the card is from the technical standpoint.

I hope it is fixxed soon, so I can play one of my favorite archetypes once again.

also according to their text they should strenghten them self or it should says: "Strenghten all OTHER Tuirsach units by 1 whenever they are".

inacion;n10076671 said:
Also spotted this bug. Until fixed Tuirseach faction decks are broken. Please fix it asap

then people complain for the "bear" deck, well thanks, is the only viable deck, veteran doensn't work, axemen just doesn't work since all the units are now agile and new silver have a 5 base power that means that is a low tempo and easy to kill, discard have been delated, queens sucks

If you play eist and then veterans, he will gain the bonus, but if you don't play him and bran they do not receive the bonus, this is wrong because it used to apply the bonus before all this update, and it was the only reason you play these leader cards because otherwise their cost is garbage, their usefulness is below tier.
If you play herald houndsnout and the turn ends, then wilmar is devoured by a monster, it doesn't count as the enemys turn and you don't get a bear on yourside either.

Also, the leader Eist is allowed to pull a "tuirseach" soldier when the clan vet isn't even tagged as a soldier. This is a major problem when it comes to res'ing them via priestess' or drawing more with battle maidens.... major nerf to vets...

I'm more intrigued as to how there "meant" to work. As most factions now have a similar unit with the exact same wording and all share the same "bug"

ThuleD;n10075981 said:
...Card text states: "Strenghten all Tuirsach units by 1 whenever they are". However, the card does not strenghten units in the graveyard, and it doesn't strenghten your leader. But guess what? If your leader is already on the board it works! Something is clearly broken here - either the card text, or the effect itself...

BDW, absolutely the same exact problem occurs with Weavess: Incantation (not sure if it was pointed out in a different topic).

Guest 4205021

update card description -

Weaves: incantation and Ruehin both have "strengthen units where ever they are" in their description but they don't strengthen units in the graveyard so either that's a bug or they should get their descriptions remade.

- also, arachas queen doesnt get boosted by Ruihin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Question about Cranberry

It says strengthen dwarfs WHEREVER THEY ARE, but it doesnt effect ones in the graveyard. Miswording or a bug?

Who knows, same with SK Veteran. Probably miswording. On the side note - trust me dwarfs don't need to strengthen units in graveyard they are OP already. That should be SK speciality.

Last edited:

Guest 4226291

“Strengthen wherever...” not working

Cards like Weavess: Incantation and Tuirseach veterans don’t strengthen cards in the graveyard despite it saying “wherever they are”.

Furthermore, they don’t strength your leader either unless already on the board, even though the card says again “wherever they are”.

Please fix this. It’s hurting a lot of decks right now.

weavis incantation not boosting graveyard

Just making sure im understanding this card. It says that it strengthens relicts by 2 wherever they are. However my sarah for example does not boost while in graveyard. I have intentions of consuming her later and count on the extra boost..Is this a bug or is wherever they are not counting the graveyard now?

Top Bottom