BUG [Stuck in Wandering In The Dark, Keira only says "Well"]

+
BUG [Stuck in Wandering In The Dark, Keira only says "Well"]

Hello, I have problem with ending of Quest: Wandering in the dark. I´ve killed boss etc. End up with Keira in front of last wall of Quest. But then, she dissapear. Now she is standing at front of the cage and Game giving me objective: "find Keira". But when go to her in front of the cage nothing happens. She keep reply only: "Well". So I´m kinda stuck in the game.
I try accomplished other quests and come back. But Keira keep standing in front of the cage and replying with: "Well". What can I do pls?

Do you have an older save before Wandering started? If you do, you could try reloading and doing that quest again.

EDIT: Also changed the title to be a bit more specific.

No I don´t. That´s the problem. I try other quest and came back but its pointles. She keep standing and don´t wanna go with me to the cage :(

Oof. Not having a save to roll back to should make this interesting. What, precisely, was the last thing in the quest that did work (the last quest related event that occurred)? Also, you said you did another quest and came back. What was that quest?

Top Bottom