[BUG] Stuck on loading screen at the end of King's Gambit quest

+
Yeah i hope it will be fixed by E3, it just skills thé rythme if you have to stop thé game for 2 weeks like that

Thé ? On thé map are also interesting to get some skills with place of power but yes its Kinda répétitive unfortunately

In which difficulty do you play ? I took thé hardest and when i see how Strong are axii and igni, i made thé right choice

Just replying to keep these bumped.

It's happing on all platforms and on different stadiums of the quest.
When you fight the giant, when you enter the castle - it can happen whenever and it sucks...

Haha that's the most I've smiled since this nonsense came about.

---------- Updated at 03:53 PM ----------

ok

i will auto load and jump in the damn water XD

---------- Updated at 11:42 AM ----------

thy care its just thy have tooo many bugs to fix also ther humans not robots

They're videogame developers. They should not be charging us for games if we're beta testers. I think almost everyone would have been upset, but understanding if they delayed the release until they could get the game in proper working order. But they spent $$ on marketing a certain release date and decided to release an incomplete game. That's on them and customers have every right to complain because, guess what, they don't care about us. If they did, they wouldn't have released a game that doesn't work.

Yeah, completely stuck on this quest, and considering it's one of the main quests, it's completely and utterly infuriating. And no, I will NOT accept "just skip it" as a workaround - I'm in the middle of the quest in my manual save slot and my only other save slot is more than 6 hours of progress behind. There's no way in hell I'm going that far back just to bypass this quest. I'd rather just not play the game entirely until it is fixed.

"Unacceptable" is putting this situation mildly. This needs to be fixed, and like yesterday.

FIX YOUR FRAKKING GAME, CDPR!!!

Some say the game is still loading to this day. However, the ancient texts and prophets state it will sometime in the future near be fixed, but who can say what is near when dealing with the future.

+1 stuck in this mission(near the end I think) only able to abandon because I let the guy die by his friends and didn't inspect the dead body of his... First real rpg that I play and get stick on a loading screen, doesn't bode well for the genre...

Did they say approximately when they will release the next patch? If it is "by the end of june" or something I will break something.

And is this bug inevitable? I have yet to start the King's Gambit quest. Shall I take my chances?

Last edited:
I would wait untill the next patch comes out.

Its really annoying that players get stuck on the loading screen.

i hope they will fix it this week.

Same too. I feel very sad cause this game gave me a blast. I never played action RPG like this hence i was a fan of Darksouls.
Combat are a bit annoying sometimes but lore; world and items are really awesome.
The thing is all good feelings i had about the game are eclipsed by this bug.
I can only recommend friends to wait to buy this game that all is fully fonctional, sad.

---------- Post merged on 29-05-2015 at 01:54 AM ----------

Did they say approximately when they will release the next patch? If it is "by the end of june" or something I will break something.

And is this bug inevitable? I have yet to start the King's Gambit quest. Shall I take my chances?

not everyone experienced this bug so with luck u can pass through(don't forget to make a manual save just before u enter the castle near the fast travel point).

Same too. I feel very sad cause this game gave me a blast. I never played action RPG like this hence i was a fan of Darksouls.
Combat are a bit annoying sometimes but lore; world and items are really awesome.
The thing is all good feelings i had about the game are eclipsed by this bug.
I can only recommend friends to wait to buy this game that all is fully fonctional, sad.

---------- Post merged on 29-05-2015 at 01:54 AM ----------

not everyone experienced this bug so with luck u can pass through(don't forget to make a manual save just before u enter the castle near the fast travel point).

I had a crash during King's Gambit quest, but I managed to complete it without freeze.
The problem is, I didn't get any exp points. The other bug hit me.

Game started to be really glitchy near the end i think. Whenever i leave helm of a boat i teleport ten meters above. I am stucked in kings gambit. And my horse goes underground

I had a crash during King's Gambit quest, but I managed to complete it without freeze.
The problem is, I didn't get any exp points. The other bug hit me.
How do you did it?

---------- Updated at 04:28 PM ----------

not everyone? danm!
is that true? if yes, god help us! lol

yes it's true some managed to finish the quest without problems.
i think it's related to choices made during game some cases were not expected/tested and causes confilcts.

PS: i can give a save just before quest that will lead to infinite load but forum cannot host cause file size limitation.
i'm starting a new game to see how it goes...

Top Bottom