[BUG] Stuck on loading screen at the end of King's Gambit quest

+
It is that impactful when it comes to immersion , and it doesnt allow you to complete 100% of thé game

While a small XP bug doesnt prévent you to complète thé game in all ways and reach lvl 35

---------- Updated at 04:43 PM ----------

It wouldnt be that impactful if it wasnt a major quest

---------- Updated at 07:25 PM ----------

So they confirmed this will be fixed in thé 1.05 patch on PC after this week end but nothing has been Said about consoles..

well first i had and still have the bugged ' roach' at hangman tree not showing up, but they sais you can skip raoch and finish the story without him me : great !
then i come to the kings quest and voila , infinite loading screen , thank you for playing ,,,, second game breaking bugg for me , i hvent spend over 100 hours to not see the whole story ,,, so thats it for me , im selling this game , was fun ,,, up untill i had bugged skyrim flashbacks , oh and euhm thx for the replys and support RED

We are aware of this problem. It should be addressed in the near future. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Hey, any word on when this is going to be fixed? I've literally done everything else in the game at this point and am waiting on this to do Brothers in Arms. Is the fix coming out soon or should I just continue without inviting Crach to come help? Or would that even work?

Hey, any word on when this is going to be fixed? I've literally done everything else in the game at this point and am waiting on this to do Brothers in Arms. Is the fix coming out soon or should I just continue without inviting Crach to come help? Or would that even work?

Patch 1.05 for PC / 1.04 on consoles. the PC patch should be here by Wednesday, the latest. We hope the consoles will follow shortly.

There's a workaround that should help. If you lost a fist fight with Lugos, please try reloading the save and win it. This should remove the error.

Oh my goodness... my fist fight with Lugos was more than 35 hours of gameplay ago... I can't do that. But I have noticed that on the quest he is floating in mid air before you talk to Birna.

Patch 1.05 for PC / 1.04 on consoles. the PC patch should be here by Wednesday, the latest. We hope the consoles will follow shortly.

There's a workaround that should help. If you lost a fist fight with Lugos, please try reloading the save and win it. This should remove the error.

So if we wait for patch (1.05 for PC) the bug will be fixed? Or we must win the fight with Lugos in any case? I did all the side quests after the bug was happened. Maybe over 20 hours of gameplay, i cant reload now..

Hey thanks for the response, much appreciated. I did in fact lose the fist fight with Lugos. He was lvl 30 and kicked my arse, lol. As other people have stated I've got too many hours in the game since then, so I'll just opt to wait for the patch.

Thanks!

Didnt Know there was a fight against lugos or dont remember

And any words about thé cave of dreams bug ? It says you failed thé quest when you start kings gambit

Thanks for the quick fix! But I'll just wait for the patch. Reloading back to the fight would cause me to lose at least 7-8 hours of additional wondering/questing that I did between the Lugos fight and the point at which I get the infinite load screen. I got distracted (so much to see/explore!) !

---------- Updated at 07:18 PM ----------

Ha, I saw the same thing, I just thought Lugos was still gloating over wining the fist fight (arrogant arse)

I got stuck on the Ice Giant. Right before the battle begins the infinite loading kicks in. Waiting for the patch it is.

Ditto. Stuck at the Ice Giant, right before the battle begins. Please make sure to include this variation in your upcoming fix. I tried to work around it, to no avail.

Top Bottom