[BUG] Sukurs body guard bug.

+
[BUG] Sukurs body guard bug.

Hi guys this is a serious bug among many others i have encountered in this game and it is really driving me up the wall. In the Hattori quest where you have to hire sukrus to be the bodyguard of the blacksmith guy in Novigrad, i cant do it! I went to sukrus to talk to him, it went all good but after we stopped talking there was NO FIGHT! He dissapeared and even after doing many other quests i come back and still cant find him anywhere! I need to do this quest and this is unacceptable.

Please CDPR LISTEN TO THE FANS! FIX THE QUEST BUGS FIRST! Also there is another bug related to the family matters quest when you have to follow the pellar out of this hut. He stays still and does not move! He goes nowhere. I had to start the game way earlier for this one to get it fixed. For the SUkrus bug i have no previous save thats not near the start of the game SO PLEASE I NEED THIS FIXED!!!

Hi guys this is a serious bug among many others i have encountered in this game and it is really driving me up the wall. In the Hattori quest where you have to hire sukrus to be the bodyguard of the blacksmith guy in Novigrad, i cant do it! I went to sukrus to talk to him, it went all good but after we stopped talking there was NO FIGHT! He dissapeared and even after doing many other quests i come back and still cant find him anywhere! I need to do this quest and this is unacceptable.

Please CDPR LISTEN TO THE FANS! FIX THE QUEST BUGS FIRST! Also there is another bug related to the family matters quest when you have to follow the pellar out of this hut. He stays still and does not move! He goes nowhere. I had to start the game way earlier for this one to get it fixed. For the SUkrus bug i have no previous save thats not near the start of the game SO PLEASE I NEED THIS FIXED!!!

I have the same issue. After speaking to Hattori, I am suppose to go speak to Sukrus to hire him as a bodyguard. But my quest marker does not appear on my map. I go to the spot where he is suppose to be, outside the In Keep. No fight is in progress so I can't even interrupt the fight. He is nowhere insight. Looks as if the quest did not even spawn this part.

I have progressed so far in the story that I really do not want to resume a previous auto save...:no

I have this bug as well. I saw the fight, then when I intervened and the fight was over, everyone just went away. I didn't know this was a problem, I just figured there was a time sensitive part of it. I went off and played for another few hours doing little quests, then came back to this one, but I get no marker and no way to re-encounter Sukrus.

This seems like it should be a pretty easy fix - a way to reset the quest status would be easiest, so I can just start that quest string over again. Failing that, a way to spawn Sukrus would probably work as well.

Seems like this is sorta important to the game since Hattori appears to be the only master weaponsmith... hard to believe that 3 or 4 patches and several complaints about this have drawn no response whatsoever and no fix from CDPR.

I know!!! Maybe the modders can help? I have no idea! For me this is very important because of the mastercrafted weapons that the guy can make this is bs man, im really mad about this bug the devs at CDPR NEED TO SEE THIS!!!

Top Bottom