Bug: Technical Skill Does Not Scale Armor [static 5%]

+
Technical Ability Attribute:
Technical Ability represents your technical know-how. It allows you to unlock doors and use Tech weapons. Each increase in level will increase your Armor by 5%.

Problem:
The increase in armor is a static 5%

Presented:
Single piece of armor equip at 80.5
Armor stat result of 85
5% of 80.5 is 4.25 when added to total is 84.52

Expected Result:
At level 20 the technical ability should increase armor stat by 5% 20 times or 100% so instead of 84.42 Armor should be 161

----------------
Blurred nudity in screenshots

perk_distribution.png
base_no_armor.png
single_armor.png

Armor also might just be bugged in general for some people. I'm getting 1-2 shot by every enemy in the game no matter if they are lower level or higher level... at 800 armor and level 22. It seems no matter what armor level I get to, the damage stays the same on me and I never take less; Right now the only way I survive is to never get hit. Even melee enemies will 1-2 shot me.

I think I can confirm this with my brother's game. Love the game and I hope that even though it has already been released some more polish and love can be added to it. Thanks so much!

I'm having the same problem.
Nu just think about going full Tech with more or less not that much combat prowess and trying to fight at all xD
have around 950 Armor with level 28, without a hat (beause fuck headwear).
later I went more into the netrunning/sniping part of the game, because I was not able to play "solo" in any way. Always had to hide and was not able to soak any kind of bullets. Some scummy thug two hit me with a knife, so my melee experience is more or less nonexistent.
well, somehow I still "beat" the game on hard difficulty :D

Yep, it apparently doesn't work. Armor in general only works sometimes, as most of the time I keep getting one-shotted even by "moderate" enemies (on Hard difficulty, currently level 40) though I have 2500 armor from items due to slotting Armadillo mods everywhere.
Just another perk/stat that doesn't work. Turns out there are more that don't than do, stat-wise. I quite do wonder how different the combat would seem if the relevant stuff actually worked.

I just noticed this as well. I put several points into Technical Ability and my armor level didn't move at all.

I noticed this too. Also I'm not sure but it seems that the perks for tech weapons are not increasing damage as well

Top Bottom