[BUG] The Heist - Can't enter Afterlife

+
During The Heist mission I started the Jackie dialogue at the entrance of Afterlife but didn't follow him inside the club and wandered off do do more side missions. When I went back Jackie was inside the club with the front closed and the bouncer would not let me in. I tried calling Jakie, Dex, T Bug, Evelyn and everyone everyone but the interaction to get inside Afterlife is locked. Anyone found a soulution for this?

EDIT: I also don't have a save game from before that moment as I quested for several hours from that point. All the autosaves and manual saves are from after the moment Jakie went inside Afterlife.

Attachments

• the heist.jpg
    the heist.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 380
nope, but i have a very similar problem, i can't enter Lizzy's basement to meet Judy in Automatic Love mission. after trying for a couple of hours nothing seems to fix it.

B0sh1

Forum regular
During The Heist mission I started the Jackie dialogue at the entrance of Afterlife but didn't follow him inside the club and wandered off do do more side missions. When I went back Jackie was inside the club with the front closed and the bouncer would not let me in. I tried calling Jakie, Dex, T Bug, Evelyn and everyone everyone but the interaction to get inside Afterlife is locked. Anyone found a soulution for this?

EDIT: I also don't have a save game from before that moment as I quested for several hours from that point. All the autosaves and manual saves are from after the moment Jakie went inside Afterlife.

I am exactly the same point, really don't want to restart at this point. All my save are after I started the dialog.

Me too

Top Bottom