[BUG] The Nobleman Statuette and The Soldier Statuette

+
Try this... works for me. Download debug console mod on Nexus (1.12 compatible version). Check the inventory that you have the statue, if not, try additem(mq3012_noble_statuette) and go back TRISS

I was able to complete the quests normally after Triss left on the boat then returned to the Chameleon. I couldn't complete the quest prior to her leaving. I have no idea what save it was. :(

So for me the problem with this quest was definitely that I was able to dismantle the Jade figurine or otherwise loose it. But I am fairly certain that I dismantled it. Worked like a charm after I gave it back to me via console. And the symptoms were the same as FordGT90Concept.

Hi, I came to your forum about the mission "nobleman statuette" because even I can not play it.
I play with pacth 1:12 and I tried to do this mission after finishing the "A Matter of Life and Death" but before "Now of never".
I made several attempts, but every time I arrived at the Triss’s house, I found the witch hunters out of her house and Triss that already was arguing with the owners.
So every time I was thrown into the mission "Now of never". I try again after to do “Now of never” but of course Triss is leave an now I can’t find her!
P.S. The missions “Nobleman statuette” and the "Soldier statues” are still present by the Secondary missions in the list missions to do.

Now I don't know if this it is a bug or a choice of CD Projekt Red to maintain a certain coherence of the storyline. From this point of view, for me it has its logic because it seems a bit absurd that, with Triss that must flee the city as soon as possible, come Gerart asking her about a stupid statuette!
But I am facing the missions looking (as much as possible) to comply with the order of layers and (Matter of Life and Death is level 12, while the Nobleman Statuette is level 14).
If this is the problem, I dare to suggest to the DD Projekt Red to clearly indicate to the players when they choose to do the mission "Matter of life and death" to address first those of the Nobleman stauette and the "Soldier statues", otherwise they will be not more able to do the 2 missions.
Best regards Maurizio.

You can still complete these quests later in Final Preparations, if you missed the first chance before A Matter of Life and Death. What seems to be a problem is that for some people who already did the quests earlier, they become active again later, are broken if one attempts to play them at that point, and fail when progressing in the main quest.

Top Bottom