Bug Tracking Megathread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
can not turn in the "Avid Collector" quest in hearts of stone. bookshop guy marcus hodgson is missing

verified game on steam, didn't fix it

Last edited:
Game version: 1.10.
New Game +
Hearts of Stone expansion.
Side Quest: Following the thread. - Completed. shows up as completed. marked with all green checks.
Main Quest: Ugly Baby

I completed this quest and every other contract and side quest a week ago and heart of stone expansion just today. i had put off the quest "Ugly Baby" till i wrapped up every other side quest and expansion quest. so now i am done with the expansion i thought i will continue with the main quest and go to the baron's castle and take uma with me. but at last it makes a quest i completed, show up as failed. does anybody have a fix for this? its the only quest that failed for what ever mysterious reason even though i've completed it.

i will provide screen shots if need be as well as my save file. but this is going to prevent me from progressing any further because it bugs the hell out of me.

Last edited:
Motion blur

Motion blur still doesnt work as it should be.

It doesnt work in many locations and it's a real bugger for a people who playing the game with 30 fps lock.

Heres the results of a tests:

Motion blur works everywhere in Kaer Morhen and White Orchard.

Motion blur partially works in No Man's Land.

Motion blur 90% of the time doesnt work on Skellige Islands.

Please, fix it. 30 fps without motion blur is awful.

P.S. After more testing i came to a conclusion that this bug existing not only in PC version but on consoles as well.

Also it would be great if you wouldve increase amount of motion blur and give an option to adjust amount of it.

P.P.S. There is fps drops when switching tabs in the menu( map, inventory, etc.) when playing at 60 fps.

Last edited:
ver. 1.10

- Some enemies appear with " -1 HP" and i can't hit them, they just stand there doing nothing.

I was able to deal with -1 hp enemies by simply ignoring, the problem is i can't get to skellige since some pirates attack the ship and a few of them have -1 HP , meaning i'm stuck untill there's a fix : /

here are some screenshots

http://abload.de/img/witcher32015-10-1408-61qpl.jpg
http://abload.de/img/witcher32015-10-1408-ieqto.jpg
http://abload.de/img/witcher32015-10-1408-wzoer.jpg
http://abload.de/img/witcher32015-10-1408-8uqz6.jpg

Legendary superior wolven gauntlets can't be crafted without enhanced griffin gauntlets. Not the legendary enhanced griffin, but regular, first playthrough, enhanced griffin gauntlets.

I've had some graphical glitches. During the Reason of State mission shadows started flickering all around me. It totally destroyed the cutscene. I don't think it's a mission bug, it just happened during one. It happened for the first time after 1.10 and before Hearts of Stone. I had to quit the game in order to fix it. It happened again yesterday during the third task in Hearts of Stone. If it happens again I'll try to grab some screenshots. It's basically shadows spazing out all over the screen. Very annoying.

I was chasing loot when I suddenlt fell into this pothole, from which it is impossible to get out of again. It's located here, hope you can sort it out. It's what you could call a gamestopper.

I was chasing loot when I suddenlt fell into this pothole, from which it is impossible to get out of again. It's located here, hope you can sort it out. It's what you could call a gamestopper.
There's a few of those in Velen. I just use console commands to spawn as Ciri and it usually places me somewhere I can move. Then I switch to Geralt, obviously. Of you can use a console command to teleport.

There's a few of those in Velen. I just use console commands to spawn as Ciri and it usually places me somewhere I can move. Then I switch to Geralt, obviously. Of you can use a console command to teleport.

This one was the first one I have ever found, which I'm glad of. I hit F5 all the time though so never lose any progress really.

Patch 1.10, PC

I posted this issues after 1.07 was released (they are still here):
Sirens still burn forever if they fall in the water after you used igni on them.
I'm still able to apply oils on swords during combat just dragging a dropping them on a sword.

New issues to 1.10:
Geralt often starts to walk with his legs bent after jumping on the ground from a boat.
Sometimes Shift key doesn't work and I can't increase Geralt's speed when on foot or on a boat.
Sometimes camera stays too close to Geralt after jumping on the ground from a boat.

Bugs dlc Hearts of Stone

the mission little red when I face the werewolf defeat him and the henchmen but the werewolf dies not stand still and not complete mission, and the mission rose on a red field I have done everything and not complete and does not appear any more location to complete.

PC, Gog-version, Patch 1.10

Multiple instances where doors that should've been locked are open. I could go through bald mountain gate during the quest, though nothing triggered then, and I could still do the quest the normal way. HOWEVER, during the quest "Payback" I'm not able to proceed since the stable door is already unlocked, so I can't unlock it with the key and the quest won't proceed.

Hey guys,

I'm sorry if this was already reported before...

I could finish Hearts of Stone without major problems but 2 Achievements won't unlock no matter how often I repeat the quests :(

1) "Wild Rose Dethorned".
I loaded previous games and cleared all 7 camps over an over again but it won't trigger

2) "I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool"
Also here I repeated the necessary quests from the vendor (4 gear, 1 sword, 1 saddle) over and over again but the achievement doesn't trigger.

Game Version: PC, Steam
I used my complete game save to play Hearts of Stone.

Anyone having this issues or it is only me?

Last edited:
There is a bug related to the Cat potion.

If you take the potion, save the game and the load that save where the Cat potion should still be active, the visual effect caused by the potion will deactivate itself after a few seconds but still show as an active buff like normal.

Very annoying when in dark and difficult dungeons when playing on Death March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom