Bug Tracking Megathread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this blacksmith sometimes refuse to start a dialogue with me? The situation is the following. Sometimes he starts the dialogue without any problem but sometimes he refuses. I can't understand the regularity so I think it is a bug.

Hi,

I saw my bug is quote precedently. It's about the quest, in french, "Petit Bâtard", where we need to speek with vernon roche. When there will be a fix for this bug ? With the patch 1.07 ?

Because, now, i can't play any more ... i finished the others quests ...

Thx

Last edited:
Only two of my "Poor Fucking Infantry" Gwent cards do stack.

Attachments

• Poor Fucking Infantry.jpg
    Poor Fucking Infantry.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 63
Han fiber plants use the same model as arenaria,only the potted version shows the right plant,wild specimens use the wrong model instead.
Also any merchant and services icons only show while you're in the regiopn,not always on the world map.

It isn't the same. I could reliably only pick Arenaria when I chose. You are right that the ingredient looks like the houseplant version, not the wild one, but not that Arenaria and Han (wild) share the same model/texture. They are similar. But not identical.

@WebDruid Audio Bug?

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...g-Megathread?p=1784968&viewfull=1#post1784968

Hmm.. long time ago there was a fix in Windows 7 for Creative XI-FI and Nvidia cards. I cant find the old link with Google, but I copy here once the fix of the REG files in here. Use it with cautions. Those are *.reg Files.

====================================================================
EnableNVdiaFix.reg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Creative Tech\20X\DriverSettings]
"EnableARCSupport"=dword:00000001
"UsePlayXRAM"=dword:00000001
"UseRecXRAM"=dword:00000001

=====================================================================================

DisableNVdiaFix.reg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Creative Tech\20X\DriverSettings]
"EnableARCSupport"=dword:00000000
"UsePlayXRAM"=dword:00000000
"UseRecXRAM"=dword:00000000

======================================================================

I dont know if it help now! With the actual Hardware.

Regards

Drachenstern

Ahhrg.. Board Software makes a fault Entry.. change the Word: Contro l to Control without space beetween o & L

---------- Updated at 01:14 AM ----------

Why does this blacksmith sometimes refuse to start a dialogue with me? The situation is the following. Sometimes he starts the dialogue without any problem but sometimes he refuses. I can't understand the regularity so I think it is a bug.

Hes working.. meditate and chance the Time.. Hour for Hour.. (i dont remember the right Time)

Last edited:
More bug reports - Unexplained CTD's

More bug reports... Unexplained CTD's
View attachment 17179
View attachment 17180
View attachment 17181
View attachment 17182
View attachment 17183

Also have experience another complete crash where sound has locked up and although I got no video or picture of it, noticed a drowner swim up the beach in mid air and into the forest on the shipwreck coast very near the area where you find the queens treasure, that was very disconcerting.

see next msg for more crash reports.

Attachments

• witcher3.exe_crash_20150514_152721684.crashinfo.txt
    13.5 KB · Views: 66
  • witcher3.exe_crash_20150515_065219782.crashinfo.txt
    13.5 KB · Views: 56
  • witcher3.exe_crash_20150515_110206048.crashinfo.txt
    15 KB · Views: 54
  • witcher3.exe_crash_20150515_233426597.crashinfo.txt
    13.8 KB · Views: 52
  • witcher3.exe_crash_20150516_035557770.crashinfo.txt
    14.3 KB · Views: 73

Attachments

• witcher3.exe_crash_20150516_040156026.crashinfo.txt
    13.8 KB · Views: 49
  • witcher3.exe_crash_20150516_042201597.crashinfo.txt
    14.2 KB · Views: 67
  • witcher3.exe_crash_20150517_011711680.crashinfo.txt
    13.8 KB · Views: 52
  • witcher3.exe_crash_20150517_012636231.crashinfo.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 55
  • witcher3.exe_crash_20150517_012831310.crashinfo.txt
    15.5 KB · Views: 67
some more bugs i found of recent:

-i was unable to switch signs (was permanently stuck on igni)
-rock textures (including cobblestone) still have a strange affect where most of it is high res up close but there are splotches of very blurry flat textures everywhere
-not really a bug, but its funny how the moon will be lit on the opposite side the sun is shining, ehh.
-the clouds and atmospheric fog/lighting in the kaer morhen area was flashing in out alot (had to reload a save to get it back to normal)
-still really bothers me that there are "draw bridges" over the pontar river but they dont go up when youre sailing down the river..its kind of pointless to use a boat then.
-for some reason alot of the time in weird places (alot in novigrad) theres floating bows and items like buckets
-its really annoying when youre sprinting on horseback and for no reason your horse stops as if you told it to.. when you didnt

Since 1.06 whenever geralt is in cutscene, if he moves it doesnt play footsteps, instead i can hear him nonstop running on the spot, and the performance has dropped alot.

why do enemies look like they were carrying glasses of rasberry jam when they die? they just turn a solid red color and i know its not a bug because it was in the gore trailer

>>Geralt is only able to craft a single alchemy item, preventing you from creating multiple mutagens, alchemy items, and so on. After crafting an item, it says you already have this item, (effectively treating every recipe like a potion or oil formula).

The above seems to be fixed in 1.06.

>> Geralt can't roll while holding parry, but can dodge while holding parry

How's this a bug? It seems rather logical to me..

A few more bugs:

- In 1.06 (maybe earlier as well) In Fools Gold quest I'm told to examine the pigs in the huts but they don't highlight in red so I can't proceed with the quest.

- Sometimes when I kill a monster underground it's loot lands overground directly above the place where I killed it. This happens for example on Skellige after killing the wreights in the burned down inn's cellar, Or in the quest where the main boss is a Nekker Warrior. It's trophy lands above the cave.

---------- Updated at 01:38 PM ----------

There is a Fisherman with an exclamation mark in Urialla Harbor but he won't talk to you.

I'll just leave this here.

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 63
I've noticed a new bug: when geralt enter combat mode while on Roach, when he dismounts his walking and running speed are doubled. Does someone have the same issue? It did not happen before the patch 1.05 or 1.06, so i guess it's their fault. Someone still have a previous version to double check?

Objects bug: Some distant water-based enemies (only Drowners confirmed so far) and objects (a chair was spotted by a player) hover above the water's surface, dropping when coming nearer.

See this thread for screenshots.

not sure of already in here but when keira is at kaer morhen before the battle sitting in front of her mirror and i go in her merchant window and leave it afterwards i get stuck and cant do anything anymore and have to close and restart. also after beating the game she is the only person left at kaer morhen, standing there where we all gather after the fight is over

in skellige is a quest where i have to get tokenz some kind of tribe trial on on the mountain one in the cave, when i completed the mountain way and go through the village to the cave, there are three women talking about the trial and one seem to want to give me a quest i cant interact with her.

in the quest price of honor is a questchest that i cant open even though i have the key, it says on interaction press e to unlock too, but doesnt turn yellow with witchersenses.

chest in the sunstonecave without a key

Last edited:
All of a sudden, an error shows up when trying to use signs saying "You cannot do that now." If you are in combat, it says "That action is not allowed in combat." It does not matter which sign is used, none work. However, if you are mounted, Axii still works on Roach.

At Kaer Morhen, the Berengar's quest bug, i find the note read it but no quest begin, and the option with Vesemir don't appear

A small treasure quest "hidden in the depths" is bugged (at least on pc 1.06) after you read the note the quest completes! You can still go into the cave and pick up the loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom