Bug Tracking Megathread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get junior is STILL bugged after 1.07, he will not go to the bridge. People are also reporting that the junior's stash bug is still there. I don't understand how major gamebreaking quest bugs like this can be reported as fixed when they still happen.

geralt is a ghost

Last edited:
In fools gold now I actually could examine the pigs and progress but they didn't glow red.

Also later on there's a piece of dialog that doesn't quite make sense. After examining the place where the gold was kept I talk to Igor (the pig) ant Geralt concludes that he should talk to Yontek (again) but after that I get another dialog option in which Geralt explains what he thinks about what might have happend to the villagers. Doesn't really make much sense.

A new issue I'm experiencing since patch 7.

When you rebind the movement keys, this has no effect on map scrolling, which still uses the default WASD. This is a problem for me since I'm using an AZERTY keyboard. I can use ZQSD for movement, but on the map I have to use WASD, which is very awkward.

For now, I'm just using alt+shift to switch to QWERTY input.

Can't you just use drag and drop with the mouse?

im having the exact same problem on xbox one since the patch yesterday, i was just about to buy the last cards i needed and then the patch auto installed and after i turned the game back on the achievement wouldnt pop

There`s a huge exp bug on skellige. You can start the "way of the warrior" quest over and over again for 50 exp each start.
I made a quick video of it. It`s patch 1.07

[video]https://youtu.be/fYygsHp-PKA[/video]

Not sure if this even could be considered something "buggy" and worth fixing since it's quite specific but could you revert back to the keyboard layout pre-1.07 where NumPad0 would not be registered as Insert with Num Lock on?

I have Witcher Senses on Insert (the Insert not on the Num Pad) and HorseJump on NumPad0. With 1.07 installed I suddenly switch over to Witcher Senses when trying to jump over things while on Roach. It's as if Num Lock is off (which isn't the case and my keyboard is definitely not malfunctioning in any way) and NumPad0 is registered in-game as Insert.

Thanks in advance.

You're able to hear the sounds the underground portal - associated with the Fool's Gold quest - does from above ground when in Witcher Senses mode.
Almost had an heart attack when out of the blue the "opening" sound was blaring from the speakers. Phew.

Since Patch 1.07 (new game started):

The "current buffs" aren't scaling accordingly to the HUD Settings. They stay large which totally looks uneven if you set it to small.

Sometimes the music seems to be not working correctly. In some cutscenes it doesn't play or it's playing the wrong tune. But I'm not sure with that since i haven't played for a month. It could be OK.

Last edited:
Patch 1.07.
You still CAN drag and drop an oil on a sword during a battle.
You can't get a feather from a monster's feather by disassembling it (there is no way to disassemble a monster's feather, it is not shown in a list of things that can be disassembled).
If you're on a boat and you use igni on a siren, she falls in the water, doesn't move and burns forever.
From time to time when you're fighting sirens while on a boat, the game "teleports" you from your boat to 20-30 meters up and you fall from that height to the sea
(actually there are more bugs you can catch while you're on a boat, I don't remember the others I've caught).

---------- Updated at 09:28 PM ----------

And also there is no way to adjust mouse sensitivity in the game settings menu. I've had to fix the profile to get to that setting.

---------- Updated at 09:29 PM ----------

And guys, thank you SO MUCH for implementing this alternative scheme of movement for Geralt! It is awesome!! Really!

Is a certain horse of dark complexion whose name I shall not say here supposed to just stand around near the "Ruined Tower" fast travel point? It does for me.
Is it working as intended or could that be a bug?

Quest Family Matters
Patch 1.07
Main Quest Progress Block

This quest is still broken as of patch 1.07 I am at the part where I am supposed to search the baron's bedroom for clues and only 3 clues are showing up red using my Witcher sense. I can "Examine" them but none result in Geralt saying anything or advancing the quest. Any ideas?

Update: I've added a video link here and also uploaded my actual save file here

Attachments

• 2015-07-19_00012.jpg
    2015-07-19_00012.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 36
  • 2015-07-19_00013.jpg
    2015-07-19_00013.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Patch 1.07

Quest "Faithful Friend" (from the ending #2) still does not complete , even if it is restarted (with an old save). It stays in the quest log. (although I caught the horse and spoke to its owner as I was supposed to)

The Dwarf in White Orchad is supposed to be an armourer yet whenever I come to visit he's pounding out swords....

I am still seeing random NPCs pop up out of no where when close by. And there is one particular NPC when carrying a box that is walking around Novigrad in the air. And while in the boat around sea I've seen sometimes a NPC above the water in the air. Some pretty quirky bugs.

And sometimes Roach doesn't want to sprint when you get on him.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm playing the game on steam. After the 1.07 patch, today steam downloaded a ~70mb update on witcher 3. Since then, I'm not be able to load any save game because the game keeps saying that several DLCs are missing. However, I had installed all DLCs appeared on steam store. Please kindly verify this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom