Bug Tracking Megathread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug in quest; A tower full of mice, v1.08.2 new game + mode, in the dialogue with anabelle you don't get the option to expose her as a pesta even though you catch her lying, always got the option in previous playthroughs, first time this happened. Graham is dead :(

After 1.08.2 update I have the "Passed the Trial" and "Run the Gauntlet" achievements enabled in Galaxy even If I never completed the game yet.

Last edited:
After completing A Matter of Life and Death, Now or Never does not start. Triss sits in her house, the only dialogue option being "How are you, Triss?" and after that "Let's change topics". I've done all other sidequests in Novigrad, Skellige and Velen and want to complete that quest to get Triss to help me in Kaer Morhen for Brothers in Arms: Novigrad. Game version 1.08.0, 1.08.1 and 1.08.2.

I've found an annoying bug that occured after 1.08.2 update. The main problem is: i can't bet any gold when i'm trying to play gwint. The values is broken. Normally (was playing on 1.06 before), the bet amount is between 0 and 10, but now it is between 1 and 0 (not 0-1, definitely 1-0, which is strange). So when i'm trying to use either of these values and if i'm beating my opponent, i can't get any money back. Other rewards like cards, misc items and stuff seems to be working normally.

Theres a bug where in the isle of mists quests where when you reach the part where you open the potion to lead you to ciri the game crashes on the loading screen transition.

With Windows 10 when I press stamp to make the picture freezes the game.
It happens to you?

there is a bug in between abondaned village, urskar and dorve ruins in skellige. i can see the question mark on the map but there is nothing there.

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-08-24 00-02-53-798.jpg
    witcher3 2015-08-24 00-02-53-798.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 50
I'm getting constant freezing on my game while Gerald run itself or on the horse.
Core i7-3770 / GTX980 / 32 GB RAM / SSD
ULtra settings - 40-50 FPS, but constant freezing persists

In NG+, You can't craft the legendary superior wolven gauntlets as they require the ehnanced griffin gloves which you cannot obtain in NG+

Stuck can't get out

On an island around ard skellige theres a "?" with a ship crashed against the island rocks. If you jump in between the boat and the rocks, you will get stuck and have to reload to an older save. I know its a nitpicking bug but somehow I was stupid enough to fall in there lol.
But as a suggestion if the space between the rocks and the ship was a bit bigger, geralt could swim through it..

View attachment 23305
View attachment 23306

Attachments

• stuck.jpg
    stuck.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 67
  • stuck2.jpg
    stuck2.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 54
I confirm what I reported.
With the latest update of the game available ( 1.8.3 ) and Windows 10, the game Freeza pressing the Print Screen key to make screenshots.
Problem never encountered before.

It also has two side quests bugged:

-The Cave of Dreams (I started the mission, then I quit and now when I go to the point there are no men who would accompany me to the cave)

- The Shortcut (I found the treasure chest at the bottom of the lake before meeting the bandits, and now I can not take notes and complete the quest)

Last edited:
Really didn't want to say it, but I am a little disappointed you guys... As a QA guy at my company, I understand it when everyone comes with their weird complain. BUT we are talking here about a serious BLOCKER that people just can't play with it. I am talking about the missing stable master in "ugly baby" quest. You released 3 patches since the bug was been discovered, and you didn't fix it. At least release a patch or something. We are talking here about people just can't play anymore(including me).

Stuck on Family Matters quest during NG+
I spoke to fisherman , so I know that Tamara in Oxenfurt. So I have 2 objectives: 1) speak with baron about his family and 2) visit Tamara in Oxenfurt. But when I talk to baron I don't have option in dialog about his family :C Also, when I come to Tamara's home I don't meet anyone their.
BTW I Finished then quest with Anna and Crones, so I speak with Baron about his wife, but nothing changed. ;C Does anyone have the same problem?

I opened the chests for quest Temerian Valuables and The dead have no defense and obtained their contents, however the quest remains uncleared in my quest log.

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but it happens pretty often that I play a gwent medic card but I don't get a second card whereas the ai always draws a second card. (Yes, I have more cards in "store" than weather and hero cards). If there is some logic behind it, I would be grateful if someone could explain that to me.

I'm not sure if that's a typo or intended, but the herbalist in Novigrad sells enhanced bombs for 371 crowns and enhanced potions for 38 crowns only.

My screen goes completely black after a few seconds underwater when water graphics are on Ultra. Going out of the water doesn't fix the problem, nor does reloading.
Only restarting the game gives me back image. Setting water graphics to "high" fixes the problem, this has only happened since I updated from 1.06 to 1.08.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom