Bug Tracking Megathread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the characters of Stone Hearts Geralt can not play gvint (in the fraction of the enemy says Invalid Faction for Deck and cards are laid out, available only to surrender that leads to an automatic loss)

I've found a solution for both my and your problem. Just verify the files in GOG Galaxy client, it's should help. :)

I notices after patching and installing the HOS (so I'm not sure which one caused it) ,that when I was playing gwent, the muster cards stopped working properly. I have 4 vampire musters on my deck but after placing 1 I get only 2 more. Same happens when placing arachas card on the table. Except I'll get only 1 card when I have 3 of them left. Weird. Haven't yet tried if the same problem comes when playing scoia tail deck.

+ Geralt has some problems to dive under water.

Edit
Ok so when I am playing with scoia tail deck the muster cards work properly.
If I play arachas behemoth card it's muster skill works properly and all the other arachas come to thr table. But if I put arachas card the arachas behemoth doesn't come to the table

Last edited:
I am not finished Wild Hunt, but updated the hearts of stone, and then continue to play, when Triss and Yennefer walking, the model will disappear, such as attachments. Thank you!

Attachments

• picture_08.jpg
    picture_08.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Hearts of Stone. Just after finishing wedding event I encountered very young merchant outside the gate.. which doesnt do anything nor it can be interact with.

Hello,

I am blocked. I reset many times the game but hunters remain passive... I'm french, sorry for my english.

Attachments

• the witcher 3 pc bug.jpg
    the witcher 3 pc bug.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Something weird happened to me just now.
I was visiting Oxenfurt for the first time in a NG+ playthrough, and then fast traveled to somewhere in the wilderness, but Oxenfurt's music kept on playing eventhough I was clearly not in Oxenfurt anymore.
Even when entering a battle, the music playing is one that usually plays when encountering enemies in a city.

1.10 seems a bit broken, in 30 minutes of play, several instances of char models not rendered, and now at the end of high stakes quest, finneas should fight but doesn't move and there's no collision with his model, he just stands there and the game is stuck in this state (can't get out of battle, but can't beat npc)

I'm also getting the "white squares instead of letters" on the graphics menu where the words low medium high ultra should be. Except I have language set to default English. Also when configuring some key bindings, when it should say something like "choose what key you want to bind for this action" or something like that I don't really remember what it said before, the white squares appear instead of letters.

Another thing, Perun runestones are working for Ursine swords on new game, but not new game plus. But they still don't work for Wolf swords whether it's new game or new game plus. Meaning the runestones still overwrite the inherent adrenaline points gain bonus of these swords. They still don't stack.

Hmm, faithful friend quest completed without even playing it. That's convenient... I guess? Would have preferred to have done it myself though, lol... This quest any good? What did I miss?

Last edited:
How is the Last Wish bug not on here, been around since release.

Completely Last Wish properly, quest marked complete, then going on to Ugly Baby quest, when talk to Stablemaster Last Wish becomes failed...for no reason.

Im on 1.08.4 currently and having this ... cant progress the story now ....

Edit : Ok googled and found a solution ... apperantly I had to remove my fast travel mod and debug console .... then I fast traveled normally a few times ... ( to skellige then back to velen ) and the bug didnt occur anymroe ;) ...

Last edited:
Berengar's Sword quest bug.
PC, Patch 1.10 + Hearts of Stone, NG+, no mods, Kaer Morhen before Battle of Kaer Morhen quest.

After defeating the Chort i have to look for a silver sword, which appears to be in a bag in a corner of the cave, but when i walk up to it using the witcher sense i can clearly see the bag glowing red, but at about 3-5m distance it just vanishes into thin air. (my guess the same bug makes the crystal in the ancient watchtower disappear for the wolven gear quest)

screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/MToM6

oh and for some reason there are almost exclusively berserkers now in kaer morhen which near instantly respawn, no harpies at the ancient watchtower for example.

Last edited:
Please, fix walking speeds broken by patch 1.07. Before that patch, Geralt had 3 walking speeds with left stick. Now only 2.
The problem seems to be in player.ws and btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws

I don't know if it was mentioned, but after 1.10(probably), boats are a bit bugged; when embarking one, Geralt kind of "falls through", then "jumps out" . It's hard to explain, I should've recorded it.

Berengar's Sword quest bug.
PC, Patch 1.10 + Hearts of Stone, NG+, no mods, Kaer Morhen before Battle of Kaer Morhen quest.

After defeating the Chort i have to look for a silver sword, which appears to be in a bag in a corner of the cave, but when i walk up to it using the witcher sense i can clearly see the bag glowing red, but at about 3-5m distance it just vanishes into thin air. (my guess the same bug makes the crystal in the ancient watchtower disappear for the wolven gear quest)

screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/MToM6

oh and for some reason there are almost exclusively berserkers now in kaer morhen which near instantly respawn, no harpies at the ancient watchtower for example.

I have this exact same problem on PC too.

The bag's right there yet disappears as soon as I approach it. No blue crystal at the old watchtower either.

Only two bugs I've encountered so far with 1.10 patch in NG+ apart from 'Novigrad Closed City II' appearing as failed in the quest log.

[BUG] Mainquest "Echoes of the Past": Display false required Level!

In the quest journal we see the required Level is 17.
(It should show required Level 13)

Well, i found the reason:
Quest journal use "gameplay\globals\quest_levels.csv" for display required Level.
I believe the false value of required Level is in this file.
But we cannot fix this, because this file can't be uncooked from game.

However, the event OnGiveReward() from class CR4Game
use the other list: "gameplay\rewards\rewards.xml"
<reward name="q203_6_exp_examined_cataclysm" level="13" experience="500" ...
This we can fix this, but we do not want to engage in the game balance.

Best regards
JC

With the characters of Stone Hearts Geralt can not play gvint (in the fraction of the enemy says Invalid Faction for Deck and cards are laid out, available only to surrender that leads to an automatic loss)

Same probleme for me...i cant play gwynt with new players (shani, etc..).
Furthemore, the traders dont offer me new cards (trader in mill upper, trader near carsten...)

I try to verify with gog galaxy but its the same.

i still have the "Passed the Trial" achievement even after patch 1.10
needless to say i am nowhere near completing the game, pls take the achievement away, it's taunting :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom