[BUG] Tyger Claw spawn inside building, hard to kill through wall, falls through floor into planet.

+
[Windows 10, Nvidia 1050Ti laptop, low graphics settings, Cyberpunk 1.1 patch applied]

At the location shown in the attached map in Japantown, there are a group of Tyger Claws in an opening of a building (green oval in image). Two bugs occur reproducably for me in this area. I use "DETONATE GRENADE" on one of the Tyger Claws and most of them die from the explosion and I finish them up with CONTAGION.

1611518013385.png

1. One of the Tyger Claws dies wedged inside of a counter top of a street vendor area (red oval in image), and there is a blood pool around them on the counter and partially floating in mid air.
[Expected - the body falls to the ground rather than standing up wedged inside of a countertop, and any blood pool is on the ground, not floating in the air.]
photomode_24012021_143202.png

2. A Tyger Claw spawns inside of the building to the left of this (blue oval in image) and can shoot both bullets and grenades at me right through the walls. Sometimes her bullets/grenades make it through and sometimes they bounce back at her within the walls. Revisiting this location multiple times causes all of these bugs to recur again and again. The last time I did this just now, her grenade bounced back at her and exploded sending her dazed walking backwards where she stepped off the game world and plummeted to the inside of the planet. I had tagged her with the scanner so could see her stumble and then fall into the planet.
1611518130019.png

Just above the body on the ground on the right you can see the red scanner tag outline of someone dead inside the building below ground. I believe there were multiple Claws in there and one died on the floor from her grenade, while the one shooting grenades at me fell inside the planet.

When I first encountered this I thought it was a one time fluke, but it has happened 3 times now, every time I go to this area after some time has passed and the enemies have respawned the same problems recur so I thought I should report it.

I have managed to kill the female Claw in the building twice now myself by dropping grenades close to where she was inside the building, apparently grenade splash damage goes right through walls (without damaging the wall). But while her grenades and bullets usually pass through the walls right at me and mine just hit the wall, the splash damage from my grenades can take her out if she is close enough to the wall inside the building.

I'd also like to make a point that I have walked all around this building and tried every door to enter, climbed on top of it looking for entrances, etc. and it is completely inaccessible. I presume that it is not an area you're intended to go to since characters are falling inside of the planet in there... but then there are places in the game where you can fall inside of the planet and clip through walls etc. too so it's hard to say.

I can provide a save game file right at the location with the bug active if necessary, but it is extremely reproducible for me so should be easy to repro.

Top Bottom