[BUG] Typo of city name spelled "LEAVING NIGTH CITY" in overhead sign

+
When travelling all the way south past Biotechnica Flats, you encounter a checkpoint with a sign above it that has "Night City" misspelled as "NIGTH CITY".
photomode_24012021_235432.png

Here is the map location:
1611550906351.png

Guest 4519094

nice catch!
reminds me the shard on the guy who threatens padre in the street kid intro,
featuring their final discussion, the final Padre is spelled Pader.

This is a texture, there is no way that it was an accident. It's probably intended to be vandalism.

Also, are you really riding a motorcycle with a hi-vis vest for safety, but not wearing shoes?

This is a texture, there is no way that it was an accident. It's probably intended to be vandalism.

To the contrary, there is no way this isn't an unintended spelling mistake by a developer as the game is riddled with them on official signs, advertisements etc. There is no motive for someone to go and swap two letters of the city name and no payoff for doing so. Having said that if someone was motivated to paint anything anywhere around that checkpoint they would be met 24/7 with about 20 armed Militech guards, one of the huge deadly drones, and about 20-24 security gun turrets which are throughout the checkpoint. I'd like to see someone try to go spraypaint graffiti within 100 meters of the place and live to tell about it. LOL I must assume you're joking with that suggestion.

Here is another example of a highly visible typo that is throughout the entire game on every single delivery drop box. It intends to say "DELIVERY", but says "DEVILERY".

photomode_25012021_114817.png

And to be clear to anyone reading this, I'm posting these here so that CDPR can be made aware of bugs in the game that they were not aware of and fix them. Unintended typos on things are very small minor bugs of course, but nobody can fix them until they know they are there either by discovery or by someone reporting them. Not a priority to fix typos for at least a year I suspect, but they can toss them all into a grab bin and do a proofread/typo fix session in 2022 or so. :)

Also, are you really riding a motorcycle with a hi-vis vest for safety, but not wearing shoes?

No actually I am wearing shoes but due to another bug in the game, it does not render my shoes when I'm on a bike or in photo mode or other various random circumstances. Even on the inventory screen it shows she is wearing shoes on the right, but they're not visible on her feet:

1611593676299.png

Another visible bug in the last screenshot is that it shows there are "NEW" items for 5 categories there, however I've already went through the entire inventory and looked at everything and there are no NEW flags present on any item in the entire Backpack under "Show All Items", but the "NEW" flag persists. It doesn't do this always, it is a sporadic bug with no pattern to it, but once it shows up it tends to stick around like that for a long time with no apparent way to clear it. I suspect that will get fixed over time as they overhaul the inventory system though. Minor issue that doesn't seem to affect gameplay so low priority for now I imagine.

Top Bottom