[Bug] [UI] Null stats on stored weapons

+
Weapons left in the player's storage stop showing their stats (DPS, APS, damage type, multipliers, even weight) after some time. This makes it harder to compare them to currently equipped gear.

Stored-weapons-null-stats.jpg

Yup. I get this too.

With stuff in my inventory, I'll sometimes have weapons that won't have a popup. Mouse over them and nothing shows.

This is a known issue and been this way since day 1.

In other threads its worse for melee weapons. Users are stating that not only are the stats reverting to zero, but the weapon actually does no damage at all until a relog occurs.

Ranged weapons dont seem to be affected by this other than the visual storage bug when they say "0.0."

Yup. I get this too.

With stuff in my inventory, I'll sometimes have weapons that won't have a popup. Mouse over them and nothing shows.

That's cause the amount of text goes over the UI limit in weapons with 4 mod slots so the UI completely bugs out. Just don't use that weapon as your first ranged weapon you have equipped and it won't bug out the rest of your inventory.

At least there are "stats" shown xD
I have a bug on a weapon it doesn'T show anything when hovering over.
And sometimes neither do I get any info on the weapons I compare it to either.

At least there are "stats" shown xD
I have a bug on a weapon it doesn'T show anything when hovering over.
And sometimes neither do I get any info on the weapons I compare it to either.

That is exactly the bug I said above your post :p

indeed it is, thanks, I'll try it and thought it might be because of that thing you mentioned ^^

Top Bottom