[Bug] Unable to complete Gig: Hot Merchandise

+
I've uploaded a video showing my bugged state, here:

I have "completed" this quest already wherein I did all the steps necessary to complete it, including dropping the NPC into the car's trunk; I didn't notice the quest didn't actually complete, so I went on in my playthrough. It's been dozens of hours since then, so I am unable to revert to an old save where I did not have this quest.

Essentially, the NPC is not in the chair, the car is not waiting outside, there are no enemies in the building you have to enter, the front door is unable to be opened, and tracking the quest in the journal shows zero marker on the map of what I am supposed to do.

I am stuck and unable to finish this quest, as a result.

Same here dude. The car just won't leave which won't promp the ending :/
I also have an issue with Killing in the name side quest. I can't scan the terminal :(

same, used my contagion quick hack and the npc died through the wall so i am unable to pick them up to complete the quest.

Last edited:
This can fail multiple ways. First time I cleared the store the kill never registered. Second time I tried it the car never left after putting in the body. Last time failed when the target came upstairs and the quest got stuck with the find a way downstairs part.

Has anyone found a solution for this? Ive read about joining cutscenes for example with joytoys will fix some quest issues but havent tried it myself.

Same thing happened to me, and I struggling to make any progress in this. It seems like a scripting issue - Rouge is not calling to start the quest (just get a text), and there is not a call later either.

Killing or knocking her out both do not seem to help. Restarting the quest from an earlier save also didn't help. I am hoping this can be resolved - this is the first gig I have seen that has been unable to be completed.
Post automatically merged:

Okay - found a 'solution'. The bug appears to be related to a conflict with the 'Coin Operated' Quest with the SCSM. When I completed that quest and came back to freshly start this quest, I received the call, and things appeared to work normally.

Last edited:
Has anyone found anything that works besides Killing her or finishing Coin operated? I finished that one and I'm still unable to complete the gig.

Top Bottom