[BUG] Unable to get out of a trash pit in Japantown

+
Hey!

I've found a spot in Japantown where you can get into a pit full of trash, but you can't get out without implants.

In the bottom of the pit there is a dead guy with the archived conversation "Natalie Brooks and Matt Maksymowiz".

You can go down the pit, no problem, but going back is impossible apparently.
My character refuses to grab the edge of the next platform and without leg implants I'm not able to get out.

I hope this is useful. :)

pit1.png
pit2.png
pit3.png

I don't think that's intended design. I recommend contacting support via support site and reporting this. I think this goes to -> Quest progression -> I am unable to complete/ progress in a quest.
Thanks, I will!

I managed to get out but the spacing of those platforms is really weird so I think I'll report it anyway specifying how to get out and let them decide.
Post automatically merged:

The way to get out is to manage to jump in a way that leaves your body just in the middle of the platform.
If the platform falls higher or lower than your waist the character won't grab the edge.

It's (very, very) difficult without double jump, but I already managed to do it in the past (this jump is the "only" difficult part here).
You have to look at the right spot to grab the ledge (which it's very annoying).

I'm not gonna lie, now I never go down without the double jump :)

Edit :
My advice if you're stuck here. Save just before the jump (even true, more if you are on a SSD) to avoid to restart at the very bottom.
Jump at the very last moment (obvious) and drawn a weapon to easily see where you're aiming (you have to aim exactly the corner. Red arrow on your screenshot).

Last edited:
Hey!

I've found a spot in Japantown where you can get into a pit full of trash, but you can't get out without implants.

In the bottom of the pit there is a dead guy with the archived conversation "Natalie Brooks and Matt Maksymowiz".

You can go down the pit, no problem, but going back is impossible apparently.
My character refuses to grab the edge of the next platform and without leg implants I'm not able to get out.

I hope this is useful. :)

View attachment 11269651View attachment 11269654View attachment 11269648

Could very well be the devs meant for you to have implants. Implants or not, consider to pass this to support, so they can think about to leave it as is, or to make it easier.

Top Bottom