[Bug] Vehicle Stash Missing Weapon Specs

+
Hi,
when opening the stash of my vehicle, the DPS for weapons are missing. Basically all the specs.
It is only displayed when the weapon was recently added to it.
I can only see the DPS if I pick the weapons and view it in my Inventory.

Screenshot_281.png
Screenshot_282.png

Yes, I have this problem too since the beginning. Makes the stash not really useful. Hope it will be fixed one day…
Not useful ?
Damn, if I had to have in my inventory all the items who are in my stash, I'll be so, so "overloaded". So yes, very very very usefull in my case, for sure (even if I can see the stats...) :)

nc_01

Forum regular
Yeah, this is exactly what happens to me. My V is so overloaded that I can pick up only 4-5 items and then I have to dismantle them immediately :)
Maybe I need to give the stash one more chance. I’m just afraid that without the stats it will be difficult to find the items again.

Maybe I need to give the stash one more chance. I’m just afraid that without the stats it will be difficult to find the items again.
If you keep "the best" of each, and not all the random basic weapons, it's quite easy to find the one that you want. On my side, it's only legendary or epic versions (epic if I haven't them in better version) and yeah, also all the pretty "heavy" grenades that I never use :)
But I have no doubt that this bug will be fix in a patch one day.

Top Bottom