BUG Vendor window won't open

+
BUG Vendor window won't open

Hi,

I freed a prisoner from a bandit camp (the one near the bridge where you can buy a pass at the "black market"). The prisoner is a merchant and he told me that he would be found at the nearby camp to be at my service..... . At first there was no problem, I found him where he stated he would be and I could access his "shop" to buy and sell, sadly I accidently sold something I'd rather not had sold, so I closed the shop-window and loaded a quicksave I had done right before talking to the vendor.
Then the bug kicked in, although I still could talk to the merchant and choose the option that I'd like to look at his stock, the shop-window wouldn't open, instead the talk-window would appear again with the choices to say good-bye or to look at his stock. I chose the option again, but still to no avail, then I tried loading the savegame again, but still it wouldn't work, also not with an older save.
What is also very curious is that the merchant also won't stay at the refugee camp, but instead goes back into the cage where I initially found him and there I can't talk to him at all, as if he still was a prisoner.

Top Bottom