[BUG] Video during calls pic included so spoiler warning.

+
So a bug that I find to be extremely annoying and that is breaking the immersion is the fact that the videos during calls have bugged out for me. The image just sort of splits the caller into three and at one point so did I have Delamain showing up in the call as well. I assume that this is a bug and not a part of the game?

I am running on a PC with these specs:
AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
32 GB RAM
ASUS TUF Gaming X570-plus
Gigabyte Geforce RTX 3080 10GB Gaming OC

20201212183948_1.jpg

I have this exact same bug. It started after completing the Delamane Epistrophe quest. Even completing the follow-up quest Don't Lose Your Mind didn't fix it.

This is incredibly frustrating and immersion-breaking to the point that I no longer want to play.

I think all the many many many phone calls and no npc interactions are immersion breaking but that's just me. But back to bugs... I get the one where they have the phone voices while they are next to me or vise versa. bugs are the least of my worries now tho.
:facepalm:

I have this exact same bug. It started after completing the Delamane Epistrophe quest. Even completing the follow-up quest Don't Lose Your Mind didn't fix it.

This is incredibly frustrating and immersion-breaking to the point that I no longer want to play.
Yeah I feel pretty much the same. It ruins all those calls for you.

They claim to have fixed it. It isn't fixed.

• Fixed an issue with Delamain’s image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls.
It's still there even after today's patch.

Attachments

• Still broken.png
    Still broken.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Top Bottom