[Bug] "Violence" quest

+
In Violence quest after stealing info from club, I returned to hotel to Lizzy Wizzy and didnt found the corpse. Its spawned deep under the ground - 300 meters. So I cant grab the copse to hide it - V's hands not so long even with implants =(
I tried to reload and restart the game - useless. The Corpse is still under ground.
And I cant to 100% complete all qiests and qchievments now. Any way to fix it?

In the side mission Violence , Lizzy calls to go to " no tell motel" after doing the first job for her and telling her the truth then in next part of her quest, she murders her manager and I have to dump the body to pass the quest. But on the floor there is no body visible. V still does the speech reaction and dialogue takes place.
Screenshot (55).png

i got the same problem and no idea how to fix... :( seems broken for now and since not many people seem to have the same problem i doubt it will be fixed soon if ever

Seems i'm having the same bug, except mine is 175m under ground. Hopefully we see a slew of bug fixes soon. Kind of worried morale might be low after the internet lashing so not holding my breath..

I'm running into the same issue... cannot complete this mission since I cannot pickup the body; missing from the room Lizzie is waiting to meet.

Meh for me he is 850 m underground lol, loaded the game and told her I wont help her, I hoped when i refused it would complete the quest but no it failed :x

My problem with Violence is that its been stuck on "wait for a message from lizzy wizzy". Its been stuck like that for at least a week now and idk what to do.

Same bug here, only difference is, I do not see a corpse or objective icon anywhere. Just says to dispose of the body that I can not find. Playing on PC - AMD Ryzen 7 3800X - EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti - Windows 10 Home. Would be nice if this gets fixed. I have seen many minor bugs but this is the first that has stopped progression. I am a platinum hunter and love Cyberpunk2077 but if I can not complete the game, it will probably result in the biggest disappointment in gaming for me.

For those without a body I’ve just been able to get it to appear.

I tried going back saves, but that alone didn’t work

But going back a save, fast travel out of the city and then back again seems to have rewarded me with a corpse.

I also messed this up accidentally: I put the corpse on a truck and watch it turn the right corner on the next crossing. xD I forgot about it as I thought the mission would be over as I "got rid of the corpse"...

Unfortunately, now the corpse is stuck 150m below where you are allowed to throw it away by the game logic... problem is: you can't reach this point.

To me it seems like the corpse is in the sewers and tried to reach it somehow - hell, I even took a ride on such a truck to see where it's heading! Trucks are driving loops which is cool for some sightseeing but not to complete the mission.

It's my last mission before the last meeting. Any clues or hints? Playing on PS4, so the PC "workaround" won't work for me. :/

Unfortunately, it appears that this bug was not fixed in 1.2 patch today.

Still underground, but they did increase "increase the value of Liam's bribe". This is the last quest I have open :(

I guess wait for next patch hopefully...

The 1.2 patch didn't seem to fix it, but I did have luck going back to a save a couple of saves back, fast traveling to the abandoned film set and then back to the fast travel at the no tell motel and the body appeared after that.

Last edited:
For those without a body I’ve just been able to get it to appear.

I tried going back saves, but that alone didn’t work

But going back a save, fast travel out of the city and then back again seems to have rewarded me with a corpse.

Guess it can be done, I will need to check it for myself . Still I think DEV should FIX it. I have been stuck with it since day 1 .Hopefully in few months it can be fixed without the crunch and more corporate greed.

Top Bottom