Bug when trying to talk to Johnny after speaking with Woodman using netrunner dialogue

+
I've found a bug during the quest Automatic Love after speaking to Woodman. If you use the netrunner dialogue options to resolve it peacefully, where you tell him how to prevent future network breaches in exchange for the information, it ends without violence and you leave by the nearby elevator. However, right after this when you approach the main elevator for building H8 you have an encounter with Johnny who is waiting by it. The game wouldn't let me select any of the available dialogue options here, the only thing I could do was walk away and enter the elevator without talking to him. After the elevator there's another Johnny sequence where you have the option of responding to him or taking pills. Again the options to talk to him couldn't be selected, the only option to end the sequence would have been to take the pills.

I reloaded this several times and couldn't talk to Johnny any time I went the non-lethal route. If I instead refused to tell Woodman how to secure his network and killed or incapacitated him, meaning the elevator isn't unlocked and you have to fight/sneak your way back through Clouds, the Johnny dialogue options at and after the H8 main elevator work as they should.

This was on PC (GOG), patch 1.1

Top Bottom