[BUG] Which section to report the disordered messages bug

+
I want to report the disordered messages (if this is less spread than I think, see the screenshot) bug to CDPR, but haven't found a fitting section in the support site.

Anyone can help me choose?

wrong_msgs.png
Thanks!

I have this too. I think it has gotten better with patches (maybe coincidence?), but my original play-trough even had my own replies shown in yellow and other randomness. Is there a point reporting bugs you easily get by simply playing trough main campaign? I expect them all be reported and prioritized long ago by QA. Because if did that i'd spend few weeks recording, describing and submitting them all.

TBH I find useful reporting only unique bugs I've encountered in very specific circumstances and managed to note what circumstances or system changes cause them. Not ones that consistently manifest for multiple users on multiple systems for every play-trough.

I have this too. I think it has gotten better with patches (maybe coincidence?), but my original play-trough even had my own replies shown in yellow and other randomness. Is there a point reporting bugs you easily get by simply playing trough main campaign? I expect them all be reported and prioritized long ago by QA. Because if did that i'd spend few weeks recording, describing and submitting them all.

TBH I find useful reporting only unique bugs I've encountered in very specific circumstances and managed to note what circumstances or system changes cause them. Not ones that consistently manifest for multiple users on multiple systems for every play-trough.
Yeah, so I thought, but according to Pawel in one of his streamings they prioritize bugs by the number of reports they have (amog other things I guess). Since this bug is a pretty... annoying? unimmersive? one, I think it should be prioritized.

One of the best things in Cyberpunk in my opinion is the relationships with the characters and messages is a big part of that, I would love if it was fixed for new players, including some of my friends. :p

Anyway you have a point there about the specificity and traceability of the bugs being reported, so I'll try to narrow the shot before reporting this one. :ok:

Yeah, so I thought, but according to Pawel in one of his streamings they prioritize bugs by the number of reports they have (amog other things I guess). Since this bug is a pretty... annoying? unimmersive? one, I think it should be prioritized.
When they have to make a to-do list about bugs to correct them in order, the most reported bugs are certainly on the top of it :)
(So even if other players already reported one bug, it's always a good idea to also do it. And it's free)

When they have to make a to-do list about bugs to correct them in order, the most reported bugs are certainly on the top of it :)
(So even if other players already reported one bug, it's always a good idea to also do it. And it's free)
Love to read confirmation!

I'm in my third playthrough and want to be helpful at this point, but I was worried about becoming annoying with the reports. So far I've only reported 2 and have other 2 in the list, but I know I'll face a number more. xD

Love to read confirmation!

I'm in my third playthrough and want to be helpful at this point, but I was worried about becoming annoying with the reports. So far I've only reported 2 and have other 2 in the list, but I know I'll face a number more. xD
If it was really annoying for CDPR to receive reports there would simply be nowhere to report them ;)
(all reports of new or known bugs or issues are welcome, I think).

Top Bottom