BUG: White textures on V' eyes when blinking in Character Creation

+
Title pretty much say everything.

During Character Creation, whenever V blinks, you will see a white texture on his eyes that looks like make up, but is not, since it still visible when you set to Off all details/make up/scar/etc. on his face.

Picture:

2022-06-20 21-19-21.png

Hi

I get this too. It does it on every save and I have tried a repair and when that didn't work I removed all the files except my saves and redownloaded the game.

I have tried a new game but it still does it. I am only using one addon CET and have the transmog active. I have tried with no mods on the clean download and it still did it.

I also tried a fresh and clean reinstall of the graphics drivers (Nvidia 516.40) from the makers website and no program is altering the settings. I am using a Palit GTX 1050ti. Nothing is overclocked.

Post automatically merged:

I've experienced this a couple of times on Series X, though only when using V's apartment mirror to change appearance.

Can't seem to get it to repeat, seems very random/occasional. Exiting to main menu and reloading my save seems to solve it for me.

It happens all the time for me on specific characters, it was happening on Jackie too.

Title pretty much say everything.

During Character Creation, whenever V blinks, you will see a white texture on his eyes that looks like make up, but is not, since it still visible when you set to Off all details/make up/scar/etc. on his face.

Picture:

View attachment 11308516
Had the same issue using while using CET. This eventually worked for me after trial and error.

1) remove mods that require CET.

2) manually remove the CET files. https://wiki.redmodding.org/cyber-engine-tweaks/getting-started/uninstalling

3) Deleting the contents in this folder finally got rid of the glitch. C:\Users\Your username\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077.

it's a pain in the ass but I hope it helps.
Post automatically merged:

Changing settings to ultra when starting a new game also removed this bug downgrading to your preferred settings after doesn't seem to retrigger it. Unless you start a new game in that case you will need to return to ultra settings.

Last edited:
Your solution is to delete all the mods and game saves?

As I have said I tried a fresh install after deleting all the folders for CP77 (except my saves, they are going nowhere) so no mods and a new save. I had to change my settings again for the graphics and it didn't help.

If I'm right, @AlienSpaceBats experiment this bug too. And it's on Series X, so indeed, no mod involved :)
Maybe a "random" bug with some eyes types (never saw that in my case, but generally used the same eyes types for each of my V).

Top Bottom