BUG: Wild Hunt Doesn't Summon Another Card

+
BUG: Wild Hunt Doesn't Summon Another Card

I used Eredin's leader ability to summon a Wild Hunt Hound, and it didn't give me the option to put down biting frost, instead skipping to opponents turn. I thought well okay, maybe that's how the deploy mechanic works(like spawns don't count), so i Decoyed a damaged one, which claims it returns it to hand and replays it, but that Hound did not let me spawn biting frost either, simply skipping to opponents turn.
:huh:

Same thing happening for me. Also Wild Hunt Navigator seems to be broken and not spawning copies.

Did you have a Biting Frost left in your deck when you played the WH Hound? It has the keyword Summon, so what it actually does is it draws the card from your deck and instantly plays in in the battlefield, therefore if you don't have any remaining copies in your deck it will do nothing.

Same thing applies for the WH Navigator, although I agree her description is a bit deceiving. The "Copy" part makes it like it would work like the old Foltest's ability.

Ah, sorry the keywords are a bit confusing. Seems like both the cards actually work correctly when you have copies left in your deck.

I've seen the Wild Hunt Hound not allow you to summon Biting Frost several times now in different situations, but it always seems to happen when some other effect brings the Hound into play.

Cards with "Deploy" dont do anything after I play them

Hey guys.

The title speaks for itself.

Like I play the "Wild Hunt Hound" and it SHOULD spawn frost right???? but nothing happens and my turn ends, or I played the "Wild Hunt Navigator" and nothing happened but my turn ended so I played a 3 power creature lol, what am I doing wrong, how does this "Deploy" thing work???

I mean it says it will happen when the creature enters the battlefield but nothing happens so what am I doing wrong here?

Please help...

Did I really misunderstand how Deploy works?
I thought it means it will happen when I play the card from my hand basically but looks like I was wrong as f****.... :(

[Bug] Summon for Monster's Wild Hunts doesn't work

When I play a Wild Hunt Hound on the board which is supposed to summon a frost it doesn't do it 9 from 10 times. The same if I clone it. It worked only 1 time from 10 tries.
Same problem if I try to use Wild Hunt Navigator. I see the arrow, I select the card to be copied and it doesn't do it.

Noxter

thread merged

4RM3D;n8599070 said:
Wild Hunt Hound and Wild Hunt Navigator do not SPAWN cards, instead they SUMMON cards. This means (a copy of) the specified card should actually still be in your deck. If you no longer have such a card in your deck then their ability does not work.

Okay it is cool that there is this similar topic, but Wild Hunt Navigator did nothing when I had Wild Hunt Warriors left in my deck so why it did not do anything at all?

Summon means play from deck. If you have no biting frost in your deck it will not do anything. Same with navigator. In short, they're trash cards. Already gotten rid of them myself.

rolandhsu;n8601450 said:
what about blue striped commandos? how do they work?

They are summoned from your deck each time an allied unit appears on the board that has the same strength as the commandos. For muster cards (like the Witchers) it only counts as 1 unit.

flashguru2000

thread merged

4RM3D;n8599070 said:
Wild Hunt Hound and Wild Hunt Navigator do not SPAWN cards, instead they SUMMON cards. This means (a copy of) the specified card should actually still be in your deck. If you no longer have such a card in your deck then their ability does not work.

4RM3D;n8602140 said:
They are summoned from your deck each time an allied unit appears on the board that has the same strength as the commandos. For muster cards (like the Witchers) it only counts as 1 unit.

i see. I had thought that meant same ability, i.e. when you played another commando and other with "trio" keyword

tried again, failed again. From what I've seen, you need to have one in your hand, AND your deck for it to work. Def needs fixing. I'm trying weather this time because it doesn't seem nearly as cheap as closed beta, but if cards don't work as advertised that makes it pretty difficult to win a match

I was wrong again. even if you have a frost in your hand AND in your deck, the hounds still only work maybe 10% of the time

I though it was a bug too, but it seems that's just that if you don't have biting frost card it won't trigger it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom