Bug with Clown and Tactical Advantage

+
Whenever I play Whoresons freak show and boost it with Tactical advantage, it instantly forces me to draw due to server issues. I can post a screenshot next time it happens.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I have tried to confirm this, but it didn't happen to me. Can you explain the situation in detail or, when it does happen again, post a screenshot?

This exact bug happened to me today, I was playing a standard Gudrun list. (I was on blue) So I've opened with Sigi turn 1, then in the 2nd turn I've placed on the board my Freakshow, clicked on TA but couldn't target my units - UI basically froze and I couldn't interact with anything, the timer was ticking till the last second and then me and my opponent had to wait for like 5 more seconds for the match to end up in a draw. As I've just found out this 'forced' draw happened to some of my friends as well in the past few days since the expansion's launch (they were playing Gudrun list which included Freakshow too), although only one of them experienced exactly this unwanted 'interaction' between the TA and Freakshow in the 1st round. Hope this will get fixed asap as it's quite similar to the rope bug which was abused a lot. I don't have a screenshot of my case though. Cheers!

This exact bug happened to me today, I was playing a standard Gudrun list. (I was on blue) So I've opened with Sigi turn 1, then in the 2nd turn I've placed on the board my Freakshow, clicked on TA but couldn't target my units - UI basically froze and I couldn't interact with anything, the timer was ticking till the last second and then me and my opponent had to wait for like 5 more seconds for the match to end up in a draw. As I've just found out this 'forced' draw happened to some of my friends as well in the past few days since the expansion's launch (they were playing Gudrun list which included Freakshow too), although only one of them experienced exactly this unwanted 'interaction' between the TA and Freakshow in the 1st round. Hope this will get fixed asap as it's quite similar to the rope bug which was abused a lot. I don't have a screenshot of my case though. Cheers!
Post automatically merged:

Got the bug 2 times yesterday, lost mmr like it was a loss tho there is no record of matches ever taking place so i reported and got answer prety fast:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I've checked those matches and they were marked as invalid (as if they never took place), thus no MMR should've been deducted for them. Please send us both Galaxy and Gwent logs, so we can investigate the issue you reported.

I sent the logs, but didnt get reply for now. Hope its gonna be fixed soon.

Top Bottom