Bug with Fisher King

+
Problem with fisher king in case partner has passed, that the selected card is not delivered

reproducing steps:
1) as player A pass round
2) as player B play fisher king and select a specific card
3) as player B still in the same round trigger an ability that provides you next card from top (e.g. use leader ability of Queen Meve or play Traveling Merchant card or use Stregobor)

BUG: the selected card will NOT be provided as expected, but some other card

(the following i need to verify, maybe i was just lucky: instead the selected card will be provided at start of next round)

Last edited:
I never tried but traveling merchant shuffles a card in your deck first, so could it be that the deck has just been shuffled before you draw a card?
Didn't understand what Meve's ability has to do with it though

Queen Meve pulls the card on top.
So if you place a card with King fisher and then trigger Meves ability it draws the card you selected. however this does not work in case the partner has passed

You mean Calanthé, right?
ah yes, right, sorry
but you can also try with Stregobor, that gives you also the next card on top
Post automatically merged:

btw: i made some additional testings with traveling merchants: they ALWAYS give you the card on top, they only put the discarded card somewhere random into the deck, but they dont seem to suffle the deck itself.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
btw: i made some additional testings with traveling merchants: they ALWAYS give you the card on top

This is not true. Travelling merchant FIRST shuffles a card from your hand into your deck, THEN draws a card. So there is small chances that you would draw the exact same card you just discarded, and not the top one. With 15 cards in deck for example, you have 1/16 chances that the shuffled card has been put at the top of the deck.

his is not true. Travelling merchant FIRST shuffles a card from your hand into your deck, THEN draws a card. So there is small chances that you would draw the exact same card
ok, then i was just incredible lucky.
in any case, the main bug remains still

Top Bottom