Bug with quest Blistering Love

+
In the quest Blistering Love when you take Rogue on a date to a drive in your vehicle disapears and you can't call in another vehicle so you can't progress the quest and Rogue just stands outside of the AfterLife.

In the quest Blistering Love when you take Rogue on a date to a drive in your vehicle disapears and you can't call in another vehicle so you can't progress the quest and Rogue just stands outside of the AfterLife.
You have Johnny's porsche ?
Because I noticed few days ago, that it was "teleported" from where I left it to in front of the Afterlife.
If you have it, maybe you can try to arrive with the porsche and park right in front of Rogue.

Very annoying :(
You can try to verifying your game files if it's not already done.
If it doesn't change anything, send a ticket to the support with your save.
And if you continue to play, do it with the save "before" parking your car in front of the AfterLife.

So I was having major issues with this and thought I’d lose hours of game play to get it to work. However I tried going to pick her up during the day, rather than the night like it says. And I didn’t have the glitch during the daytime

I have the same problem, I have Johnny's Porsche and I called Rouge and she is in front of Afterlife, I pull up in the Porsche. (it doesn't matter what vehicle i drive) every time i start the dialogue the car is gone, i can't request a new one. She also walks towards the place where the car should be, she asks where I got the car from, but since there is no car there, she turns around and goes to her place. As I walk around the afterlife now she's really pissed off and yeah.. that's it.. I have no idea how i hold my car as long as the dialog is finushed... And yes i load save points from before, it doesnt work

I have the same problem, I have Johnny's Porsche and I called Rouge and she is in front of Afterlife, I pull up in the Porsche. (it doesn't matter what vehicle i drive) every time i start the dialogue the car is gone, i can't request a new one. She also walks towards the place where the car should be, she asks where I got the car from, but since there is no car there, she turns around and goes to her place. As I walk around the afterlife now she's really pissed off and yeah.. that's it.. I have no idea how i hold my car as long as the dialog is finushed... And yes i load save points from before, it doesnt work

Please contact support regarding this via official support site.

Top Bottom