Bug with seasonal quest

+
Hi,

I'm currently on the first seasonal quest for a border, which requires me to win 6 rounds in seasonal mode. I've already won two rounds (two losses), but the counter hasn't made any progress. How can I fix it?

Thanks for your help,

Lithrac

EDIT: After one win, the counter is at 3/6. Weird.

Last edited:
IT SAYS THAT is reserved to player with 10 ranking ,im 16 but i can play it why ?
i can play it but i dont progress in the tree objectives
so can someone explain how it works ?
thx for help

I played 2 matches (both lost) but I won 1 round in each game, it's not registered

There are severl reason may caused this outside of it's simply not working (that is, if dev tested and didn't find the problem):
1.I lost both games, there is a possbility losing (even if you won a round) is not registerd (tho the other quest, play 5 seasonal registered just fine)
2.I have 2 seasonal quests active (from the 2 seasonal trees, I have both play X games and win X rounds in seasonal active)

Guest 4334474

I don't think they are tracking at all in general, I won a match in seasonal play just now and it still shows up that I haven't won any.

*edit*

I durped, you may have too Lyserus. You have to buy the node on the reward tree first before it begins to gain credit. i thought you did the quest or bought it for reward points but I was incorrect.

Everything is working for me now after I purchased the nodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks....

Well it is bugged so far because I win 2 games and that means 3 or 4 rounds AFTER I unlocked first 2 nodes in reward book and still not counts....
You can see it on ss I made....

Untitled12a.jpg

I think, you have to purchase the cup-node first (means: pay 3 Reward Points).

Thanks you was half right and watch out guys, once you pass 40 years and become old bastard like me sometimes you totally overlook so obvious thing like purchasing cup-node as well hah....

BUT

Bug is still there, I purchased cup-node played one game to test and here the result.....
Still 0 rounds....

Attachments

• Untitled13a.jpg
    Untitled13a.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 141
Thanks you was half right and watch out guys, once you pass 40 years and become old bastard like me sometimes you totally overlook so obvious thing like purchasing cup-node as well hah....

BUT

Bug is still there, I purchased cup-node played one game to test and here the result.....
Still 0 rounds....

It's strange...I played 4 seasonal matches. Lost one 0-2 (forfeited), lost another one 1-2 and won 2. It's 5 rounds win...but I have in the quest only four. It seems to me, that we have to win, then the rounds count. If you lose, you get nothing. It must be a bug...it's literally "Win 3 seasonal matches" in that form...BTW I'm 43 years old, so I know what you mean, my friend :)

It's strange...I played 4 seasonal matches. Lost one 0-2 (forfeited), lost another one 1-2 and won 2. It's 5 rounds win...but I have in the quest only four. It seems to me, that we have to win, then the rounds count. If you lose, you get nothing. It must be a bug...it's literally "Win 3 seasonal matches" in that form...BTW I'm 43 years old, so I know what you mean, my friend :)

Damn in few months I will be 44 so nice to meet you....
Just had time to check it and yes it must be bug because ''rounds'' are not '' win x seasonal matches'' for sure and so far it is working only if you win, I hope that will be fixed and thanks for the help guys.....

Yeah, it is bugged for me too. Stuck at 5/6 rounds won, even if I won another 2 rounds (Lost both matches, this event has been proven difficult to me, but still it was one round won against 2 losses). Do we have to contact support somehow for a ticket or would it be enough with a forum post?

Edit: posting pic for reference
Screen.jpg

Yeah, it is bugged for me too. Stuck at 5/6 rounds won, even if I won another 2 rounds (Lost both matches, this event has been proven difficult to me, but still it was one round won against 2 losses). Do we have to contact support somehow for a ticket or would it be enough with a forum post?

Edit: posting pic for referenceView attachment 10991971
Yes you still need to win match and for now only in that case ''rounds'' will count, if you lose match but win round it will not be added to that quest node...
Well this section is for that kind of stuff and I hope they read it so we don't need to make ticket and contact support, but as we know ''how should be'' and ''how it is'' are often different things.....:think:

Hi,

The three seasonal matches I played, I won, but it was stuck from the beginning on 2/3 completed already. Is there a possibility for the team to check my match history of the seasonal matches so it can be verified? I believe it is bugged and is not progressing.

Thanks for the time.

Kind regards,

Youchoose22

I am also stuck on the fifth quest. I am playing traps with Eldain hero but it doesnt count. Played couple of Games still at 0

Top Bottom