Bug with showing LVL in main windows of the game

+
Bug with showing LVL in main windows of the game

I've reached 2nd lvl but at the main menu in the game I'm still level 1. PC Win 10 Uni.

UPDATE: relogging game fixed my problem.

Last edited:
Same here, except it seems to be more serious than just a wrong number in the main menu. In the deck tutorial it said we could mill cards starting at level 3. I just reached level 3 and I cannot mill my spare cards. Looks like we are stuck at level 1.

EDIT: Never mind, logging out and back in fixed the problem.

@ajiehb: Try and see if that fixes the issue for you. I just did that and now I'm level 3 in the main menu and also able to mill my spare cards in the collection viewer.

Last edited:

JoMr3

Forum regular
Can confirm the opening post. Encountered the same bug on promotion to level 2, relogging fixed it.

I'm on pc and same issue. Also I just stopped being able to see the reward screen after winning a match, it just hangs there and you can only press continue and you get no level up or rewards. Anyone else getting this on pc?

I'm on pc and same issue. Also I just stopped being able to see the reward screen after winning a match, it just hangs there and you can only press continue and you get no level up or rewards. Anyone else getting this on pc?

I noticed that earlier tonight. Same principle as was already described above, log out and log back in, and your rewards (levels, ore, scraps) will be there in the main menu even though they won't display immediately after the game sometimes.

I noticed that earlier tonight. Same principle as was already described above, log out and log back in, and your rewards (levels, ore, scraps) will be there in the main menu even though they won't display immediately after the game sometimes.

Nope, no rewards after victory, just checked. I had 80 ore and won a match, got this bug, was the same at 80 after I restarted and same with lvl progress, it doesn't take it into account when bug happens.

Nope, no rewards after victory, just checked. I had 80 ore and won a match, got this bug, was the same at 80 after I restarted and same with lvl progress, it doesn't take it into account when bug happens.

Huh. That's weird. I had the same issue, 180 scraps, won a game, no reward. But when I logged out and back in I had 200+ scraps.

Ok I'm lvl 12 haven't been recieving awards since lvl 10.....so when you say log out and log back in...are you saying log out of the gog app because I've did that and im still not getting no awards very frustrating

LIEtqME;n6925870 said:
Ok I'm lvl 12 haven't been recieving awards since lvl 10.....so when you say log out and log back in...are you saying log out of the gog app because I've did that and im still not getting no awards very frustrating

I think it means restarting your game. That should fix the visual bugs with rewards.

If you still not see the rewards that should be there after restarting the game, please contact to support (link in my earlier post). Also include the information about already restarting the game in your report.

Last edited:
Top Bottom