Bug with Vernon Roche reward tree - Season of the Bear

+
The quest in Vernon's tree "Win 15 games" is bugged, at least for me.
Sometimes it registers wins, sometimes not, but it keeps resetting to 1/15 after a few games. So far I lost about 10 registered wins. This keeps happening since yesterday.

Hi,

I think there is a bug related to the 'Win 15 matches' quest in Roche's season tree:
The counter was at 1/15. My next opponent forfeited right away and now the counter is at 0/15 again.
Yesterday I hade the same problem. I had two wins, but after an opponent forfeited and I unlocked 'Complete 3 daily quests' from Ivo's season tree it showed 0/15 and didn't progress with the next win.

I'm having the same issue. I didnt really put attention to it but my counter is 0/15 as well and that certainly isnt possible.

Thank you creating a thread. I couldn't start it myself.

I have the same experience. Once you are defeated your progress is lost :(
Already wrote a ticket for this and informed on twitter. Hope we can get fix next week.

Based on all these posts I would say it does indeed require 15 wins in a row -- and instant forfeits do not count as wins in (most) quests, so those also reset the counter.

If others also want to report it, I would guess this (or the iOS/Android equivalent) is the most appropriate topic.

Indeed, that was my immediate impression as well - am I doing an achievement here or what? :D

I thought that seasonal would work but that's even worse than old Arena contract 9 times in a row. There you drafted your deck only once and here each game is a fresh set of 10 cards.

It was win 3 games in a row before so maybe they decided to change it to 15 wins (not in a Row) but only changed the description of it?

Since there will be a hotfix for Eist/Lippy and Lockdown anyway maybe the also fix that one too.

It was win 3 games in a row before so maybe they decided to change it to 15 wins (not in a Row) but only changed the description of it?

Since there will be a hotfix for Eist/Lippy and Lockdown anyway maybe the also fix that one too.
Unfortunately not - I was on a 7 wins streak before I lost a game and the counter just went back to 0/15 all the same (fml).

Same here, it's literally broken sadly. Maybe "Win 3 games in a row" was the original plan, but later they changed to "Win 15 games" but they mixed the two together. :(

Top Bottom