Bug (XB1): Gwent: Missing quest reward cards

+
Bug (XB1): Gwent: Missing quest reward cards

I have completed the quest 'Gwent: Velen Players' (I can see it in my completed quest list with ticks next to each objective) but I seem to be missing the following two reward cards from my deck:
  • Crone: Weavess
  • Letho of Gulet

I've checked the other decks as I know that both these cards are from different decks than the 'Northern Realms' one. When I went back to the locations of the NPC's, the boat guys is not there and the Old Sage just wants to chat about his gift!

I have only just realised these cards are missing, sadly I completed the quest a few days ago so can't just reload a save. I have beaten another NPC from a new quest line and have successfully received a hero card (Yennefer of Vengerberg). Thanks for any help and thank you for creating such a great game!

This issue has been resolved with patch '1.03', just in case anyone has the same or similar issue

I'm having a problem with this quest. Oreton is my final opponent and when i beat him, i receive letho, but the reward for completing the entire quest, being a monster card starting with "Eredin" does not show up in my deck. I left the quest as it is on my final opponent and continued playing and receiving cards just as normal. But still, when i complete the quest, the reward card doesn't come up in the deck editor.

I'm having a problem with this quest. Oreton is my final opponent and when i beat him, i receive letho, but the reward for completing the entire quest, being a monster card starting with "Eredin" does not show up in my deck. I left the quest as it is on my final opponent and continued playing and receiving cards just as normal. But still, when i complete the quest, the reward card doesn't come up in the deck editor.

Im running into the same problem on PS4

---------- Updated at 06:51 PM ----------

I was wandering around the internet some more and found this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/37f74c/just_won_the_eredin_bréacc_glas_gwent_card_after/
The Eredin reward is a leader not a normal card.

Also, the missing gwent cards was a bug and was fixed in patch 1.0.3. I hope this helps everyone

This issue has been resolved with patch '1.03', just in case anyone has the same or similar issue

For some reason, I don't see it's fixed.
Monsters, Skellige, Nilfgaard, Scotial, Northern realms, I have all my cards, only 1. The one in Velen, who lives in Oreton. I don't have a boatman, so I don't have a letho of gullet card. I've done this mission in his mission history, but this card doesn't exist. It's the only card I can't have, Gwent sum all task, not done.
Can you help me find out where else can I find it? What kind of bug is this

For some reason, I don't see it's fixed.
Monsters, Skellige, Nilfgaard, Scotial, Northern realms, I have all my cards, only 1. The one in Velen, who lives in Oreton. I don't have a boatman, so I don't have a letho of gullet card. I've done this mission in his mission history, but this card doesn't exist. It's the only card I can't have, Gwent sum all task, not done.
Can you help me find out where else can I find it? What kind of bug is this

Are you sure you already completed this part of the Gwent: Velen Players quest?

If you already played that part of the quest, but the quest is too long ago to load an old save game and replay this part, there‘s not that much else you can do, unfortunately...

You could also try this suggestion from support regarding quest progression issues: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-4 (but I doubt it will change much in this case)

Are you sure you already completed this part of the Gwent: Velen Players quest?

If you already played that part of the quest, but the quest is too long ago to load an old save game and replay this part, there‘s not that much else you can do, unfortunately...

You could also try this suggestion from support regarding quest progression issues: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-4 (but I doubt it will change much in this case)

I did all the gwent tasks in the game, not just gwent velen. I'm building support for toussant Skellige, now a DLC pack. I've looked at my mission history, and I seem to have done my mission to get a unique card from the boatman in Oreton.

Top Bottom