Bugged Defender LMG?

+
So I brought the legendary LMG from the shop, and if I apply the vertical recoil mod first, I can then somehow stack the damage mod indefinitely.

So I have this Defender LMG now showing 41657 DPS, and the most interesting thing is, the bug seem to increase just the rate of fire, so it's now doing 609.77 rounds PER SECOND.

Man I must say when firing it makes the most amazing racket I've ever seen in any game.. almost like a laser Gatling gun...enemies simply evaporate in a red mist...hilarious.

So I brought the legendary LMG from the shop, and if I apply the vertical recoil mod first, I can then somehow stack the damage mod indefinitely.

So I have this Defender LMG now showing 41657 DPS, and the most interesting thing is, the bug seem to increase just the rate of fire, so it's now doing 609.77 rounds PER SECOND.

Man I must say when firing it makes the most amazing racket I've ever seen in any game.. almost like a laser Gatling gun...enemies simply evaporate in a red mist...hilarious.
Movie or it didn't happen :)

How are you stacking damage mods, does it have infinite number of mod slots?

Replace the mod with another damage mod it's the same bug as the armor mod the game has the math skills of an 8 year old who've been eating paint chips since they were 2.

How are you stacking damage mods, does it have infinite number of mod slots?

Yes, it'll simply swap the previous mod but the stats will stack.
Post automatically merged:

Movie or it didn't happen :)
I'm on series X so a snapshot is easier.

it's localized version but you get the stats ;-)

Attachments

• 7AAC7700-1283-4800-93DE-D1444C47CFB6.jpeg
    7AAC7700-1283-4800-93DE-D1444C47CFB6.jpeg
    316.4 KB · Views: 215
Yes, it'll simply swap the previous mod but the stats will stack.
Post automatically merged:

I'm on series X so a snapshot is easier.

it's localized version but you get the stats ;-)
I was asking for movie more to see that red hell-glare :)
Still though thanks mate!
Btw, while on intersting weapon things. Yesterday I did The Resque (Sandra Dorset) again with my second V and I came across a weapon called something like MK31 HMG, a weapon wielded similar to Defender. When I looked it seemed a weapon with limiless ammo. Anyone else had that too?

Top Bottom