Bugged faction quest for NR

+
The 5th quest "Play a card with Shield 60 times" does not register anything, I tested this in 2 matches. It didn't say if the card should be already shielded like Windhalm or if it should add a shield to another - regardless, I played 11 such cards and the counter is still at 0. Please fix it, don't make things even harder for us Northerners (and winning 5 matches with Calanthe was nothing short of torture).

Can confirm, whatever card you play, if it gives shield or is shielded itself, does not trigger the quest. Kind of disappointing after going through the ordeal of winning 5 games with Calanthe. Please fix it or give people the quest completion like last time a quest was not working. Also the wording on this quest is very unclear, do all cards with the word shield on them count? Or only Lady of the Lake and Windhalm, which would make the quest pretty tedious to complete.

rrc

Forum veteran
It's the same thing again. Last faction leader challenge was also bugged. I am sure CDPR will fix it next week (mid-week) and give everyone the completion of the bugged quest. So, don't play a deck you don't like for this quest. Anyhow it will be marked as completed.

So, I got to the shield part. And it works for me.
LeaderChallenge.png

I should mention that the deck I got it with only had 4 Shield cards, Gregoire, 2x Runeword and Windhalm. If you guys are running decks full of shields, perhaps the number causes the bug. Or there was a hotfix.

Worked fine for me with Dana, nevertheless quests like this are pure [nope], you are forced to build some shitty deck and spam those cards that are needed, basically losing your time and having 0 fun just to get this reward.

Edited. -Drac

So, what exactly counts towards this quest? Any card that has shield in its card text? I guess watchman and cintrian artificer don't count, and runeword shouldn't as well? It seems like 60% of the cards with shield don't work towards this quest

rrc

Forum veteran
Please fix it, don't make things even harder for us Northerners (and winning 5 matches with Calanthe was nothing short of torture).
Why does everyone say winning with Calanthe is hard? Every time I face her, I get my a** handed back to me. She is insanely strong with Calathe->Natalis, Avallach to get immune Natalis. Did you know this combo? If you didn't you should consider doing that. If you knew and do this and still lose, I am genuinely interested in knowing who can beat that combo. I am not complaining. I am just saying that she seems to be the most powerful leader in CC (at least in Rank 6 level game play) and I don't understand why people say she is hard to win games with.

I support Dana and among all the leaders on this faction challenge, I fear Calanthe the most. I haven't tried her yet, so don't know the other side of the story, but when facing her, she is formidable.

[Edited. -Drac]

@Ekami @andrijana95 Does the bug persist for you two? I've completed all the challenges, including the shield challenge, but now I have a looping "Win 5 matches using Queen Calanthe".
Edit: Erm, turns out it's a feature, not a bug.

Last edited:
Top Bottom